• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

G/F Paul Watson 10 day Contract

sillent

• Moderators

It is always a low % roll of the dice for G-league players for me.  Most wash out while a few become serviceable to great.  What I've read on Watson seems interesting enough that I'm looking forward to seeing him.  Not betting he turns out to be a real player but interested to see.

• Thanks 2

Looking at his highlights & scouting report he has good athleticism as well as a good 3pt shot. I agree with the 2 post above though I'm questionable on what he'll turn out to be with us just yet. Something tells me he may just stick but that depends on if/when we make a trade & how the roster pans out.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sillent said:

Looking at his highlights & scouting report he has good athleticism as well as a good 3pt shot. I agree with the 2 post above though I'm questionable on what he'll turn out to be with us just yet. Something tells me he may just stick but that depends on if/when we make a trade & how the roster pans out.

With the recent news about Parker and surgery the roster shuffle may very well give the guy some minutes at one of the forward spots. A good proving opportunity for Watson. Eat some glass PW.

• Like 3

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Charlie Brown is the official bench towel waiver when he was called up. He's really good at it.

He has his games but I've seen a lot of losses that I blame on lack of true energy in towel waiving.  Not ready to buy into him long-term.  Maybe if he breaks out some Goggles or something....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3