• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Collins has to PROVE more! Sorry but the clock starts now...

JTB

Team is too young.

From the what should be regular rotation 5 players could be considered vets: Rondo, Bogie, Dunn, Gallinari and Capela. Still to be seen if Snell or Hill play enough.

Rest of the team is on a rookie deals. Young, Huerter, Hunter, Reddish, Collins, Okongwu, Fernando.

That is one of the youngest team on the league.

Agreed we have enough talent but we still need to see if these young players and this coach can already win enough games to make the playoffs. Normally such young players should be far from been ready to win. We have done rhe right things but I would not consider a major failure not making the playoffs 

Edited by gurpilo
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

"...his contract is the first thing on his mind when he gets into the gym." 

That's...interesting. Shows his priorities, I guess. 

I can’t blame him too much because if he gets hurt before an extension he could lose a tremendous amount of money.  With his character I don’t get the feeling he only cares about money but that he wants to know hat to expect.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
On 12/6/2020 at 11:31 AM, bird_dirt said:

"...his contract is the first thing on his mind when he gets into the gym." 

That's...interesting. Shows his priorities, I guess. 

On 12/6/2020 at 11:38 AM, Jdawgflow said:

I can’t blame him too much because if he gets hurt before an extension he could lose a tremendous amount of money.  With his character I don’t get the feeling he only cares about money but that he wants to know hat to expect.

On 12/6/2020 at 12:43 PM, AHF said:

This is the contract that will set him up for life and secure the future for his kids if he is remotely responsible with it.  It would be on the mind of any one of us if we were in his position.

Per LP:

Pierce says "I never worry about John on the court" after he was prompted about Collins saying the first thing he thinks about when he walks in the facility is his contract. "He's been an absolute pro"

• Like 4