• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Great Video on Trae Young Assists

RedDawg#8

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Starting to get some of the main pieces.. (Hunter/Rodman) (Cam/Dumars) (Collins/Laimbeer) (Huerter/Microwave). I have high expectations of a definitely playoff birth next year. 

Would be elated with all those comparisons being close for us. Think we all have even more expectations on Cam but Dumars was a badass combo guard for sure. As you alluded teams gotta have multiple pieces to win it. With good health we are closer no doubt.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Think we all have even more expectations on Cam but Dumars was a badass combo guard for sure.

Ya I feel Cam’s offensive abilities are much higher in terms of things he can do and overall numbers. If his clutch ness is near Joe I’m elated. Also his D. We have high expectations for Cam in D but Dumars was the ultimate Jordan container with help from others.

I actually had a debate with some in here a few years ago and upset some people when I said I’d rather have Dumars than Dwayne Wade. @AHF was one of the Wade supporters I recall. 

I dunno 🤷‍♀️ I still kinda believe it. 😆 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I really wish people would stop with the Steph Curry shooting comps and focus more on his GIFTED passing ability.

The lazy heads diminish Trae by  saying he isnt as good of a shooter as Steph, which he isn't (no one is), but he can do more than Steph on the court, 

I’m falling in love 😍 with you all over again. 

THANK YOU! I realize I’m a golden state hater as many are aware but that’s just the laziest comparison. They both shoot deep 3’s we get it. But as Supes has said, Trae is more Hardenish in game than Steph. 

Ya, go red dawg! :cheer:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m falling in love 😍 with you all over again. 

THANK YOU! I realize I’m a golden state hater as many are aware but that’s just the laziest comparison. They both shoot deep 3’s we get it. But as Supes has said, Trae is more Hardenish in game than Steph. 

Ya, go red dawg! :cheer:

Lol thanks 

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Both my favs @kg01 been stalking me. I seriously just finished New Girl and love her...and Katy Perry is just cute all over the place.

I don't even know the ladies name! But I know I wanna.....  Go to the movies with her????? YEAH! That's it - I wanna see a movie with her!

• Like 1