• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

New Jersey!!!

ShooterSays

• Premium Member

On 7/17/2020 at 5:50 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

I wonder what fancy name for the colors Koonin is cooking up :laugh:.

Gone are Torch Red, Granite Gray and Volt in is what?

Fire Red, Midnight Black and Yellange (YellowOrange ) :spiteful:!!!

🤔 Time for a new computer.

Torch Red and Granite Gray remains, to go along with Infinity Black and Legacy Yellow

• Like 4

The black appears the best to me (and Collins agrees).  The red and white seem to suffer from the same issue the last set had in that the complete absence of black on them make the red and yellow/volt appear too bright.  I’d tweak them by either slimming the width of the stripes or throwing in a touch of black to create a better contrast.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

The black appears the best to me (and Collins agrees).  The red and white seem to suffer from the same issue the last set had in that the complete absence of black on them make the red and yellow/volt appear too bright.  I’d tweak them by either slimming the width of the stripes or throwing in a touch of black to create a better contrast.

I don't disagree with what you're saying about the absence of black on the red and white jerseys. The blue Heat jerseys are one of my favorite jerseys in sports, and they have just a touch of black that makes everything pop a bit more, but it's a very minor detail. Overall, I think we killed it with these jerseys. 

Duncan Robinson Nike Miami HEAT ViceWave Swingman Jersey – Miami ...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

I don't disagree with what you're saying about the absence of black on the red and white jerseys. The blue Heat jerseys are one of my favorite jerseys in sports, and they have just a touch of black that makes everything pop a bit more, but it's a very minor detail. Overall, I think we killed it with these jerseys. 

Duncan Robinson Nike Miami HEAT ViceWave Swingman Jersey – Miami ...

It’s a solid set and minor tweaks from season to season are common similar to how the previous set went from almost illegible volt numbers on the debut whites to red numbering the next season that vastly improved them. 

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

Hats off to the Org! They got these right. Can't remember when we had a jersey unveiling so universally praised in this city. The red is my favorite, but the black is a close second. The white is very clean. WELL DONE!!!

Is that the pack on the right side of the shorts?  Wanted to see the Pac with a more prominent role.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

It’s a solid set and minor tweaks from season to season are common similar to how the previous set went from almost illegible volt numbers on the debut whites to red numbering the next season that vastly improved them. 

That was the worse thing ever...it was hard to watch a game with those catastrophies.

• Like 2