• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Preseason G2: Magic vs Hawks, 12/12/2020 @ 5PM

JayBirdHawk

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Things I want to see this game:

1. Can Hunter have a repeat performance? Consistency is what I need to see from him this season.

2. Can we maintain our freethrow and rebounding edge. We had 19 Offensive rebounds.

3. Limit turnovers. We had more turnovers (23) than assists (20) last game. 

4. We got quality looks from 3, can we shoot a better percentage? We shot 10/32. 31%

5. A more decisive Bruno

6. I think I want to see more of Tyler Mays.

7. Who starts today at SG and SF?

1) Yes

2) Yes

3) 🤮

4) Yes

5) 😑

6) 😏

7) Bogz & Dre

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Things I want to see this game:

1. Can Hunter have a repeat performance? Consistency is what I need to see from him this season.

2. Can we maintain our freethrow and rebounding edge. We had 19 Offensive rebounds.

3. Limit turnovers. We had more turnovers (23) than assists (20) last game. 

4. We got quality looks from 3, can we shoot a better percentage? We shot 10/32. 31%

5. A more decisive Bruno

6. I think I want to see more of Tyler Mays.

#1. I think Hunter gets overlooked as far as his potential is concerned. He had some growing pains last season, but showed some flashes of a Khris  Middleton type of player. I think the guy we saw last game is who he will be going forward. I'm still hoping he develops into a "bably Klaw", but Khris Middleton is fine with me.

#3. This one concerns me because it was a chronic issue last season. I'm hoping the TOs were just first game excitement/jitters, but the risky passes have to stop. I hate to put the blame on Trae here since it wasn't all on him, but he was responsible for some of the more egregious turnovers. There's absolutely no reason to force something that isn't there.  

#6. I like this guy's PnR potential and BBIQ. I think preseason is the perfect time to see how/if his game translates at this level. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

4 hours ago, hazer said:

7) Bogz & Dre

Nope.  Huerter and Dre.  

Trae, Huerter, Hunter, Collins and Capela - what should have been our starting lineup after the trade deadline last season.

7 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

I am bummed about Bogdan not starting. I really want to see him and Trae get off the schneid today. Its preseason and eight players got 20 minutes or more so its still possible.

y'all made up in yours heads that he was already penciled in as the starting SG. Pierce is doing his due diligence 

• Like 3