• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks versus Bulls -- First Game!!! Let's Go!

JeffS17

• Premium Member

I'm one of those who purposely buys a ticket to any sports event in the opposing team's section so that I can listen to them whine. Yes, that would make me a sadist. Love to indulge in the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

So, I offer you this pleasure...

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2032842

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, sturt said:

I'm one of those who purposely buys a ticket to any sports event in the opposing team's section so that I can listen to them whine. Yes, that would make me a sadist. Love to indulge in the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

So, I offer you this pleasure...

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2032842

I do that whenever the Hawks go to Memphis.  It is definitely a good feeling when your team is beating them, and their fans can't do anything about it, no matter how much they scream.

• Haha 1

Are the Hawks a solid squad or are the Bulls that bad?  Impossible to know right now, but I think the Bulls are very bad.  The Hawks have depth and shooters everywhere and that can’t be disputed.  

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Alex said:

Are the Hawks a solid squad or are the Bulls that bad?  Impossible to know right now, but I think the Bulls are very bad.  The Hawks have depth and shooters everywhere and that can’t be disputed.  

I think the Hawks will be solid and the Bulls will be bad but this is also a single game.  Too small a sample size.  Our team isn't different from the one that lost to Memphis in a preseason game (although preseason isn't as meaningful).  Too small a sample size to do much other than just enjoy a great night for the Hawks!

• Premium Member
39 minutes ago, Alex said:

This is pretty much the same Bulls team that walloped us 3 times last season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2