• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks versus Bulls -- First Game!!! Let's Go!

JeffS17

• Premium Member

What are everyone's thought on the game tonight??  I'm hoping we can pull a W even if we still look sloppy.  Winning ugly is going to be key for the first half of this season but wins are wins.  I think we need to give Lavine different looks tonight on defense and attack him on the other end to expose his lazy tendencies as a defender.  I am hoping Capela dominates tonight and Trae/Collins get out of their preseason funks.

I haven't been this excited for a regular season game in a long time... 9 months is too long!! Got my new black Reddish jersey on already and can't wait for 8PM -- what about you all???

• Like 2

Really, really excited but:

I hear that Capela may be out, injured.  Also, back up PG, Rajon Rondo, will be out.  Other Hawks who haven't yet played are still unavailable.  

2 way contract players, a PG and a center will probably dress and be available.

GO ATL HAWKS !!  (It's been a long, long time since a game that counted!)

:smug:

• Like 1

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

Too bad we don't have Capela, Rondo and Dunn available. If they are out we are pretty much same team as last year with Bogdanovic and Gallinari.

On the one hand i see what you are saying but it's not really the same team when we added two NBA veteran starters.

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, gurpilo said:

Too bad we don't have Capela, Rondo and Dunn available. If they are out we are pretty much same team as last year with Bogdanovic and Gallinari.

so way better than last year already, especially when you conisder hunter/reddish are looking better 

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

Hawks are starting Young, Cam, Hunter, Gallo and Collins. 

Bogi is coming off the bench.

The long nightmare continues for Collins! We draft and sign a center and John still has to start at center. I think Schlenk likes John at center and that is why we are always thin at that position.

• Like 2