• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Actually, we're getting Delon Wright

ATLHawks3

• Premium Member
On 8/23/2020 at 12:50 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

Dallas

#18 and Delon Wright (2yrs' $9 mil) for a couple of 2nds. 

Capsaving move for Dallas. Hawks fill the backup PG spot. 

Just saying last year before we used our capspace in FAcy, I advocated trading for him into our capspace to get Dallas' pick.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member

Thinking of @Gray Mule and all the pleas for somehow someway making a trade for a Sactown point guard.... and lo and behold, it happened. 🙂 Wondering what his reaction is, looking forward to his weighing in (... assuming he hasn't already and I've just not noticed).

• Haha 2

Well, dang!  Hawks sneaked in and snatched a PG from the Kings!  Must have been dark there.  Our GM grabbed the wrong one.  I wanted Haliburton.  Too late to go back and have a do over.  Guess I'll just be satisfied with what we got.

We were all told to like Dunn.  I did.  I really liked him.  Now, he's a Boston boy.  Oh, no!  Hopefully, this is just a stopover and he moves on so I can continue to like him.  Bruno has moved on and I wish him well.

Travis is still on the lookout for that 8 ft, 395 center or someone close to that.  Knowing him and what he does, he's got his eye on two or three right now.  Hmm.  Lets see.  A future second round pick and a new basketball or two should do the trick!

:wub:

• Haha 3