• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Atlanta Hawks game schedule

Spud2nique

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Anyone else counting the wins here trying to guesstimate a win total for us? 

Pretty soon it’ll be time for predictions on the win total. @JayBirdHawk won it last time I think with somebody else, Mac? 

I’m looking forward to making a Hawks biased guess. :laugh1:

@Sothron :dance:

@Sothron

I just counted 60 wins exactly 😂

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

This is the shortest offseason of my life and I love it. Let’s get it started and get a chip in 2022!

From the bubble last year to now, I have never been more please for all the non stop basketball. :peanut-butter-jelly-time:

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Anyone else counting the wins here trying to guesstimate a win total for us? 

Pretty soon it’ll be time for predictions on the win total. @JayBirdHawk won it last time I think with somebody else, Mac? 

She wasn't the only one who guessed correctly....

• Haha 3

19 sounds like a lot?  It is a lot!  Look where we came from.  Before the playoffs last season how many did Atlanta have?  Why do they want us on this season?  Do they really wish to see the Hawks?  Or, perhaps they hope that our opponent, on any TV game that we are on, will beat us soundly and send us back down.

Note to the NBA:  This Hawk team is built to last.  Don't expect us to die easy.

:sun:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s just wrong. We should have more than any team besides the Bucks and the Suns.

Boston with that many games is ridiculous.  I hope they fall flat on dey a**es all game and get flexed outta TV lineups.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Welp, 19 sounds like a lot until you look up and there are teams like Boston with 33, DAL with 26, MIA 22, heck even the NYK have 29 freaking games, the team we punched out with a gentleman's sweep in the 1st round on our way to the ECF...

200w.gif

This should be the last year DAL gets the benefit of the doubt.

We saw the bubble burst on the PeliCan'ts.  After another lotto year for them, they'll be down there with under 10 nat'l tv games.  Man them dudes know how to run a 'star' outta town.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2