• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I think it'll be gone real quick honestly.   I'm on Hawks twitter but i do have to say that compared to here there are some terrible takes from fans out there.  

What does it mean to be a part of Hawks Twitter?  I'm pretty incompetent on social media (used to have a facebook but deleted it like 7 years ago).  I have a twitter to follow a few people for hawks stuff but that's it.

7 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

What does it mean to be a part of Hawks Twitter?  I'm pretty incompetent on social media (used to have a facebook but deleted it like 7 years ago).  I have a twitter to follow a few people for hawks stuff but that's it.

You follow the local reports and the local super fans and regular fans.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

yeah lol I was like this for a while then i finally caved and got a twitter account so I can figure out what's going on with the team

You probably already follow them but follow the following.

Sarah Spencer

Chris K

Mike Conti

Pat Benson

Brad Rowland

Glen Willis  -@willis_glen

Akelly - @andlankell

Rashad Phillips

Malik Brown

You'll start seeing the fans that always respond to those people and you'll be on Hawks twitter...lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

yeah lol I was like this for a while then i finally caved and got a twitter account so I can figure out what's going on with the team

I just read @Spud2nique posts and join in when he's outraged or happy.

It's kinda like being at the club and you see one of your boys fightin'.  You just jump in like a windmill with fists.  Ask questions later. 

I actually did that once and ran afoul of a college fb team.  Ah, let's just say that was a night.

• Haha 4

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I dunno.  I'm with those that say the % is probably high because of the low volume.  We're not spamming 3's like these other teams.

Our shooting is timely, which should come in handy more so than these teams that're jakin' like crazy.

Feels like to me guys are only shooting 3s when they're in rhythm or comfortable with the look.  Our offense as is should translate well into the playoffs if we can get into the first round

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

If we don’t I’ll change my name from Spud to.. I dunno but something drastic!

Hey, no assumptions from me -- I will be happy and grateful if we make it, even if I do feel we should make it.  East is tough right now... looks like the only sure teams to miss will be Magic, Pacers, and Pistons.  Everyone else has a shot.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Feels like to me guys are only shooting 3s when they're in rhythm or comfortable with the look.  Our offense as is should translate well into the playoffs if we can get into the first round

Agreed.

(not)Shocking how shooting within the flow of an offense is better than just jakin' em.

Funny thing is, I bet if you ask the eggsperts, they'd call us one of the teams that just jaks 3s all the time.  Gotta love the eggs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

My issue with Hawks twitter fans is that after every loss it's "We're losing because nate's an idiot and won't play JJ and Rife".  🙄

I'm here for all the #TraedYoung nonsense if Cooper comes in and actually makes a shot.

48 minutes ago, marco102 said:
Solo out for the sesason.  Guarentee TLC and find someone on @JayBirdHawk's list. 

Man I wish Jeff Green was available.  He's who we wanted Solo to be.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2