• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No blood, no foul

Jdawgflow

Just checking back in to say how freaking sick and tired I am of hearing {insert player} claiming they soooo love watching basketball now that folks aren't "cheating the game".

Draymond is he latest.  How 'bout STFU considering you won titles off a guy who's gotten quite a lot of mileage of taking advantage of refs.

NBA players are such followers.  Freaking Kyme is bat-cat crazy but at least he marches to his own beat.  All these other followers can iss my kass.  Wait, can we say that on TV?

• Like 3

Opposing fans the first couple games when they thought the "new" rules only impacted Trae ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e4740phev76h7sgevrcwff

Opposing fans watching their guy get shoved, pushed, knocked off-path but hearing no whistle so their numbers are down and the team's skrugglin ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47u2y7vtxj6et2h8c08h

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47yej8pw7cj4uo4eg7u

Haha, suckers!!!

#NotJus'TraeB*tches!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Opposing fans the first couple games when they thought the "new" rules only impacted Trae ...

200.webp?cid=ecf05e4740phev76h7sgevrcwff

Opposing fans watching their guy get shoved, pushed, knocked off-path but hearing no whistle so their numbers are down and the team's skrugglin ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47u2y7vtxj6et2h8c08h

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47yej8pw7cj4uo4eg7u

Haha, suckers!!!

#NotJus'TraeB*tches!!

:laugh1: that first gif!!! Took me back to when Trae was WWE… ing. 

• Haha 2

• Premium Member

I'm really upset about these rules to the point where I'm not watching nearly as much NBA as I did previous years.    If they're not going to call fouls when Trae drives to the hoop and gets hip checked or shoved or grabbed then I'll just spend my time watching college ball instead.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, shakes said:

I'm really upset about these rules to the point where I'm not watching nearly as much NBA as I did previous years.    If they're not going to call fouls when Trae drives to the hoop and gets hip checked or shoved or grabbed then I'll just spend my time watching college ball instead.

I grew up with guys getting hip checked, shoved and grabbed to various degrees in the 80's, 90's, etc. so I won't lose interest if they continue to allow this but what I really want to see is enforcement of the actual rules where BS jumping into the defender stuff doesn't get called but normal fouls remain normal fouls.  Early in the season the refs have over adjusted in not calling the grab, bumps, etc. on this that have always been fouls and I don't want to return to the Miami Heat days of beating up the offense with 50 fouls on every play knowing the ref just won't be willing to call fouls every time down the court.

Maybe even moreso I don't want to see inconsistent application of the rules by player where certain guys get all the normal, legit calls and other guys are frozen out and aren't given the legit calls they earn.  

Also, very glad to get you on the site.  Thanks, @capstone21!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1