• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No blood, no foul

Jdawgflow

1 hour ago, hawkman said:

It's rather convenient the media is pumping all of this officiating stuff up after Trae has a "bad" game. It's like they were waiting for him to have an off night when there are other star players who have clearly been struggling with the new rules since the start of of the season. They pretty much led with Trae and then threw in Harden, Beal, and Doncic to make it look fair. ESPN is straight garbage for that. 

It's BSPN for a reason, bro.  I refuse to watch.

All that coverage was pre-made and put on ice until he had a bad game.  Ridic. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, RandomFan said:

LMAO! Screw these refs man. 

If it were so obvious that he did something to the ref, why did it take almost 24 hours for a fine to come down?

And look what happens tonight.  James Harden shoots 19 FTs, after all of the complaining about him not getting any calls.

Let's see what Trae gets tonight night in Philly.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

The one thing that worries me about these “rule changes” is that it gives referees too much discretion on contact plays. With betting being allowed, refs can easily swing games. They should apply the news rules like the NFL did pass interference replay. It needs to be clear and obvious an offensive player is creating the contact when the defender has an established position.  The reason I put rule changes in quotes is because the calls the Trae is not getting are not a part of the rules changes. They just decided they aren't going to call fouls against him. 

• Thanks 2