• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No blood, no foul

Jdawgflow

• Premium Member

I mentioned this in a thread the other day but I am loving how the games are much more free flowing now and less stop/start with constant fouls.  More like a soccer game with constant run.  This will serve us well with our depth and strong defenders.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

Has Anybody Seen This man???

James Harden | Brooklyn Nets | NBA.com

Have we seen the end of James Harden???

James Harden made his living going to the line from fouls on three pointers and fouls from when he drove the lane. 

Now what will he do??

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think he'll adjust once he gets back in shape - he looks 'unconditioned'

I'm kinda sick of nba players being outta shape.  You got one job, sun.  And that job needs you to be in shape.  It ain't that fkng hard.

Shiii, local jokers with 9n5's and kids can get it done.  You tellin me your 2hr per day "workin" a** can't hit somebody's elliptical machine once a day?  No excuse for it.

• Thanks 4

3 hours ago, GameTime said:

Giannis is still getting all of his calls. Be consistent is all i'm saying.

Yep.  And have you seen JoeLLLL belly-floppin into dudes, still gettin that whistle?

Just call it what it is.  Refs got embarrassed by the calls they were giving certain dudes.  Now they're taking ref-venge out on certain dudes.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

James Harden exits vs. Knicks with leg injury | NBA.com

The Missing Player is said to be 6'5"... about 228 lbs.   Is said to be out of shape. Has No Rings.  Has No Chips.   Has a Maurice Podoloff Trophy.   Was Said to like to repeat the Phrase "I'm the Real King James".  Was last seen in an Atlantic City Nightclub looking for the ref to make a call. If you have any information about his present whereabouts call 555-this is-not-basketball.   Ask to speak to Steven Kerr, head of the irony department.  

• Haha 2

• Premium Member

All you guys loving this 'no fouls' just wait.....when the Hawks end up on the losing end of the whistle, which have been the case  so far this season...it'll be like old times when the Hawks can't get a whistle because we are the Hawks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member

There were targets outlined for these new rules:  Trae, Luka, Steph & Harden to name a few. These guys will be targetted throughout the year.  Last night there were a couple of times that the refs swallowed the whistle when Trae was hacked... one time was an egregious "and one" foul that did not get called.  There is no expectation (from me) that these rules will be called across the board.  I have already told you guys about Lebron.  Well, add Giannis to that list.   These guys will still get their fouls.  As long as there is a human element to officiating, there will always be bad calls. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, FrankWhite said:

I love this new officiating where no one commits fouls except John Collins.

Post of the year candidate.

13 minutes ago, Diesel said:

There were targets outlined for these new rules:  Trae, Luka, Steph & Harden to name a few. These guys will be targetted throughout the year.  Last night there were a couple of times that the refs swallowed the whistle when Trae was hacked... one time was an egregious "and one" foul that did not get called.  There is no expectation (from me) that these rules will be called across the board.  I have already told you guys about Lebron.  Well, add Giannis to that list.   These guys will still get their fouls.  As long as there is a human element to officiating, there will always be bad calls. 

Don't forget JoeLLLL still making a livin' at the line.  Folks will say it's because he posts up a lot but, nah.  He gets whistles on the perimeter fading away.

I also got my eye on Brad aka Ally McBeal.  Another foul-merchant that goes under the radar (mainly because he's always losin')

• Like 1