• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What substitution patterns do you want to see?

aali34

• Premium Member

I think everyone is sick of Nate running the entire bench unit for stretches so I'd like to see what combos everyone thinks should be ran.

This doesn't include changes to the starting lineup, so I don't want to hear Cam or Huerter replacing Dre or Bogi. This is just sub patterns.

I'd like to see-

1. Kev and Bogi share the court  a bit- I think they have the best chemistry out of all the wings and that Kev plays off Trae better than anyone aside from JC. They are all the best passers on the team so theoretically the ball movement should be good on the perimeter with them alongside Trae.
  2. Dre and JC run with the reserves a bit - Delon does a good job of keeping the ball moving, but without Trae the second unit struggles to score. I like the idea of letting the two guys in the starting lineup who need more shots feast. Cam also plays better with JC than Gallo and Dieng's shooting lets JC be the focal point of a pnr attack.
  3. Gallo play with Trae and Clint a bit - I think the second unit takes a step back to Gallo and that he's a bit of a ball stopper, not an issue when he's playing well, but when he's not there isn't alot of ways to bail us out. 

• Like 2

I simply can’t recognize or analyze whole lineup sub patterns like many of y’all do.  I just wanna see how Delon and Trae looks for a couple minutes.  Still not a single one yet.  They got beef or something?  Wright has split his entire career between the 1 and 2 I thought it was a no brainer the Hawks would try some OKC type action like when they had CP3, Dennis, and SGA.  

Delon is always conscious of his and his teammates spacing and shot selection, Trae not so much.  Delon can’t score worth a damn, Trae is a bucket.  They can scratch each other’s back out there to form a PG Voltron or so I thought.

9 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I simply can’t recognize or analyze whole lineup sub patterns like many of y’all do.  I just wanna see how Delon and Trae looks for a couple minutes.  Still not a single one yet.  They got beef or something?  Wright has split his entire career between the 1 and 2 I thought it was a no brainer the Hawks would try some OKC type action like when they had CP3, Dennis, and SGA.  

Delon is always conscious of his and his teammates spacing and shot selection, Trae not so much.  Delon can’t score worth a damn, Trae is a bucket.  They can scratch each other’s back out there to form a PG Voltron or so I thought.

http://popcornmachine.net/gf?date=20211108&game=ATLGSW

You'll see the minutes distribution and when those players were on the court. Also, at the bottom of the team graph, you can see each lineups +/-

It pretty much tells you everything that is going on in the game.

The all bench lineups have been horrible.