• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I wasn't even this mad when we drafted Shelden and Marvin and I shattered my college roommates TV when we picked Shelden. I literally just canceled all of my business meetings and told everyone I am sick

WOW! are you serious?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If Travis out here giving players away, what he gonna do when Trae wants out. Hawks trade Trae Young to the Lakers for two lottery protected 1st, Steven Adams and a Oculus 3 with a PS5 digital edition. 

Travis gonna be like 

Retarded-Happy-Guy-WTF-Pictures.jpg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

If Travis out here giving players away, what he gonna do when Trae wants out. Hawks trade Trae Young to the Lakers for two lottery protected 1st, Steven Adams and a Oculus 3 with a PS5 digital edition. 

Travis gonna be like 

Retarded-Happy-Guy-WTF-Pictures.jpg

You don't think this is a move to set up another move? It's being reported Cam wanted a bigger role and maybe Travis said okay and has another move in the works. 

I'm hoping that's the case, but if we come out of this with just Kevin Knox and a meddling first, I'm going to lose my shit! 

Edited by marco102
  • Thanks 2

Cam Reddish to New York

i_55_87_a2_cam-reddish.png?w=190

Adrian Wojnarowski: ESPN Sources: The Atlanta Hawks are trading forward Cam Reddish to the New York Knicks for a deal that includes a protected 2022 first-round pick via Charlotte. Knicks also acquire Solomon Hill and a 2025 second-round pick via Brooklyn in trade.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

You don't think this is a move to set up another move? It's being reported Cam wanted a bigger role and maybe Travis said okay and has another move in the works. 

I'm hoping that's the case, but if we come out of this with just Kevin Knox and a meddling first, I'm going to lose my shit! 

Teams are dying for protected 1sts. Man, OKC 2022 1st got so much value. MIN can't wait to take KAT for it

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, marco102 said:

This is why I'm just taking it all in.  Have to see where we end up at the end of it. Then lose your shit if this is it.

• Like 3