CAM REDDISH TO NY FOR KEVIN KNOX AND FIRST!?!

NBASupes

6 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

It isn’t the same thing at all. Cam was very streaky and inefficient in college. He’s got to work on his shot. He hasn’t earned the label of being a shooter at any level. I do think he can become a shooter though

31.2% from three compared to 32.6% in conference play for both players. Neither shot it lights out and both took insane volume. Cam 10.4 per40 in conf and Trae 11.4 per40 in conf.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

31.2% from three compared to 32.6% in conference play for both players. Neither shot it lights out and both took insane volume. Cam 10.4 per40 in conf and Trae 11.4 per40 in conf.

It’s not an apples to apples comparison though when Cam had many more open catch and shoot opportunities and saw a much lower level of defensive attention and pressure.

2 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

It’s not an apples to apples comparison though when Cam had many more open catch and shoot opportunities and saw a much lower level of defensive attention and pressure.

That's a fair statement but both were primary 3pt shooters and shot with high variance. That should account for a lot in these two cases but I agree. He wasn't getting doubled from 3 like Trae

I think Jeff is more down than I or LP is. I think he is a good NBA starting level wing defender and a pretty damn good SG defender. LP is right, the goals is for him to be an elite defender. Hoping that he will be Giannis on defense or Kawhi is kinda out there. Since those two really can defend 4s as well. Reddish is more like Covington and George but not as big or polished defensively. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HIs defense is definitely legit..Showed some flashes of offensive potential tonight too..If we could mix him in a blender with Trae, Im taking that dude over LUka too. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 4