• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dre’s Offensive Impact

benhillboy

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Most Atlanta fans are delusional. They think Zion will instantly come here and just be Duke Zion and they don't realize, everyone defensive metrics in NO got killed with him on the floor.

Small sample size I wouldn't put a whole lot of stock into that specifically, young players tend to suck on defense in general especially rookies, but for me the red flag is all the other stuff. His attitude is pathetic for a pro. 

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hawks fans are not posting those trade proposals though, those are other teams fans looking for a 'defensive anchor'. Examples:

Gobert and M Brogdon for Capela, Collins, Gallo, Huerter, OO and 1sts

Capela for Holmes and Thybulle

....and more of that ilk.

So who are you having a problem with here that i listed there that could or would be put in a trade for a star?  Also it's not just others their have been Hawks fans as well making trades or talking about those guys for trades. Theirs people on this forum that like some of those players and prefer to move on from some of the others.   I know for a fact Collins and Huerter have been talked about being moved numerous of times over the last month.  Capela for sure has as well in the offseason since we have onyeka.  Hunter is the 1 thats least talked about but it seems some people are starting to get frustrated with him as well lately.

• Premium Member
59 minutes ago, Threezus said:

So who are you having a problem with here that i listed there that could or would be put in a trade for a star?  Also it's not just others their have been Hawks fans as well making trades or talking about those guys for trades. Theirs people on this forum that like some of those players and prefer to move on from some of the others.   I know for a fact Collins and Huerter have been talked about being moved numerous of times over the last month.  Capela for sure has as well in the offseason since we have onyeka.  Hunter is the 1 thats least talked about but it seems some people are starting to get frustrated with him as well lately.

I don't take issue with trading for that 'second star' to pair with Trae. Most of the suggestions are 'no bueno'

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't take issue with trading for that 'second star' to pair with Trae. Most of the suggestions are 'no bueno'

Leave it to the landscape of the NBA to be thin at a time we are looking for a Robin. I need that real #2.