• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Clint C injury update thread

swanlee

• Premium Member
50 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Steve Holman just said Clint walked up the steps to the plane with no problem.

If he needs to sit game 1 or possibly even game 2, that's O.K imo.  Okongwu is probably a better matchup with the heat anyways.  The real issue is the minutes we will have to play Dieng, but if we can get Clint and possibly even JC(!?) back for games 2/3 and beyond that would be really nice.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, swanlee said:

Yep good news, put a brace on that knee and roll him out for game 2 and hopefully JC comes back around that time as well

I read that the re-evaluation timeline is 1 week. He is out for the first 3 games, at least.

https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/2339780/report-capela-to-have-knee-injury-re-evaluated-in-1-week

12 minutes ago, SalvorMallow said:

I read that the re-evaluation timeline is 1 week. He is out for the first 3 games, at least.

https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/2339780/report-capela-to-have-knee-injury-re-evaluated-in-1-week

To me that means he's likely going to miss the series.  If they aren't even considering looking at it again until after a week.  It would be different if they said he was day to day or will be evaluated in warmups, etc.  Hope I'm wrong.  

Edited by AtLaS

9 minutes ago, Sothron said:

He is probably out for the playoffs same as Collins.

I am tired of our playoff runs being cut short because of injuries. 

Missed games by Trae, Kyle, Thabo, JC, Al, and Clint all marred our most recent forays.  We just can’t have nice sh%t.

Meanwhile Milwaukee’s biggest missing rotational player on the road to a whole ‘ship was Donte Divenf&@kincenzo.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Sad 1