• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Clint C injury update thread

swanlee

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think Clint will play spot minutes off the bench tomorrow.

That footage is a lot more encouraging than what we saw a few days ago. The only concern with rushing to get him back is he has struggled on both ends when he's not 100% healthy. But for this series against a small Heat frontcourt, he would be a huge factor even at 70-80% and could potentially turn this series around.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, hawkman said:

That footage is a lot more encouraging than what we saw a few days ago. The only concern with rushing to get him back is he has struggled on both ends when he's not 100% healthy. But for this series against a small Heat frontcourt, he would be a huge factor even at 70-80% and could potentially turn this series around.

Struggling or not I'll take a few minutes of Gallo/50%Clint over Gallo/50%Collins all day every day. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think Clint will play spot minutes off the bench tomorrow.

That last was way more encouraging than the others..lol.  They need to give him as much recovery time as possible imo. Only bring him back in the elimination game. 

I guess a 50 to 60% Capela is better than no Capela at all though.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

50% Clint is better than none....our starters logged ZERO Offensive rebounds. His screen setting is invaluable, his lob threat is a real thing which frees up so much.

We almost lost last game just because we couldn't rebound. I think early in the fourth they were +13 on second chance points, which if you factor in the swing between giving up a second chance point vs getting a transition opportunity it's an enormous factor. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

That last was way more encouraging than the others..lol.  They need to give him as much recovery time as possible imo. Only bring him back in the elimination game. 

I guess a 50 to 60% Capela is better than no Capela at all though.

I wouldn't be mad if the Hawks held Clint out until Game 5 when we go back to Miami.  Especially if Lowry isn't at full strength for tomorrow's game.

• Like 1