• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wins for the coming 2022-23 season.

Atlanta VS Tampa Bay

Tampa Bay is favored by 84.1% when these 2 teams which are tied for 1st place meet.  ESPN sees no way, apparently, for a Falcons win in their next game.

🕵️‍♂️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Atlanta VS Tampa Bay

Tampa Bay is favored by 84.1% when these 2 teams which are tied for 1st place meet.  ESPN sees no way, apparently, for a Falcons win in their next game.

🕵️‍♂️

Please knock off Brady! And then, you know I’m rooting for a win against the Niners! @macdaddy we may have a vet going but I’m hoping the 🦁 can keep up because I really want the Falcons to get these next two as hard as they seem to be that would be crazy.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I can't believe how many Matt Ryan apologists there are out there.   I thought for sure when folks saw him with the Colts they'd realize it wasn't just that the Falcons were bad but that Ryan just isn't very good anymore.

But instead i wake up to a bunch of people claiming that somehow this offseason the Falcons offensive line is now really good and the Colts' suddenly sucks.   Hmm.   

Is it possible that when the opposition is up against Matt they blitz the crap out of him because he is a house plant in the pocket?  And then all of a sudden the offensive line looks like crud?  

It's ok.  I'll always have respect for Matt but folks have to realize that he's not a guy that should be playing into his 40s.   He doesn't have arm strength or accuracy and of course zero mobility.   

• Thanks 2

Apparently the victory Sunday for the Bucks is about as close to a sure thing as you can get.  Falcon's tight end, Pitts is out.  They released a starting defensive lineman this week.  

Tom Brady has a lifetime record of 10-0 against Atlanta and most of the games haven't been that close.  Bucks regularly score 40+ points when we go to visit them.  Horrible hosts.  84.1% sure.

The battle of first place teams, only one will be after this game, unless they play to a tie.

GO FALCONS !!

:smug:

• Thanks 1

This is gonna be a tough one for the Falcons gramps. They win this and the team has some serious substance. Without Cordarelle and Pitts like you said going against Tom Brady and a finally healthier receiving core today. Brady is due, having said that, I’m really tired of the dude lol. Get himmmmmmmmm!!!

Prediction:

Bucs: 34

Falcons: 14

I hope it goes the other way though.

Tom Brady owns Atlanta.  Like a surgeon, he carves them up with his passes.  But if they are going for 34, they must do better in the second half.  13-0 at halftime.

🥲

Edited by Gray Mule

WE WUZ ROBBED!  I know, blame the refs.  See the film above by Squawk grandson Spud.  And this came after a very questionable holding call, making Falcon fans think bad thoughts.  Then, to remove all doubt, this call.  

🥲

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

WE WUZ ROBBED!  I know, blame the refs.  See the film above by Squawk grandson Spud.  And this came after a very questionable holding call, making Falcon fans think bad thoughts.  Then, to remove all doubt, this call.  

🥲

Agreed. You guys seriously fight as a team. I’m jealous. I wish we had half the heart 💜 you guys are showing. We are so bad we are about to get our coach fired and he’s a good coach. 

Lions 🦁 on a bye next week, a much needed bye to figure things out, I’m all on board for the Falcons taking out the Niners next week. The Niners are a good team but from what I’ve seen, you guys actually play harder than they do and they play hard. Go Falcons!

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
17 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Comical. The ref who made this call NEEDS to be immediately fired. I’m sorry but this is ridiculous.

This call is just insane.  Falcons have had a really good chance to win every game.  This one hurt. 

• Sad 2

17 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

This call is just insane.  Falcons have had a really good chance to win every game.  This one hurt. 

Ya you guys got heart, I honestly thought Tampa by a lot but you guys almost went to their house and took it. I was rooting for you all the way. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Diesel said:

I know that we joke about the bad call but in actuality, that call could cost us Playoffs.   We could have won that game.   The refs just fixed the game for the Bucs. 

AND EVERYBODY SAW IT.

Does the NFL have an answer as to why that bs was called. I’m so sick of the stupid Brady rules…

I’m getting that from PTI (ya I still watch THAT show only from BSPN). Tony Kornheiser is a straight up moronic idiot. I remember some weird thing happening where he said something about how Hannah Storm dresses.. old creep. Anyways, he basically said:

Brady has earned that call… like Jordan and the Jordan rules where refs blow the whistle for Mike..(only reason he said this is because he’s a loser Knicks fan and butt hurt).

Wilbon was screaaaaaaaking for a no call and said the only thing they didn’t do was leave a mint on Brady’s pillow before laying him down. Lol.

Seriously, the NFL needs an answer to this because you are right. Huge play that could cost down the road.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1