• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wins for the coming 2022-23 season.

• Moderators

@Spud2nique got me on this bet.  It would take a miracle to even tie but i'm pulling for the Lions the rest of the way.  I didn't get to see sunday's game.  I heard Ridder was a little better?  

In my opinion this was a good Falcons season.   I think we established an identity.   Not sure what we do at QB next year.   If they bring Mariota back a lot of fans are going to freak out but honestly I think he did ok.  We definitely need to upgrade QB if we're going to make any noise though. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

@Spud2nique got me on this bet.  It would take a miracle to even tie but i'm pulling for the Lions the rest of the way.  I didn't get to see sunday's game.  I heard Ridder was a little better?  

In my opinion this was a good Falcons season.   I think we established an identity.   Not sure what we do at QB next year.   If they bring Mariota back a lot of fans are going to freak out but honestly I think he did ok.  We definitely need to upgrade QB if we're going to make any noise though. 

You guys are good. Tough team for sure. The QB’s available that make any sense are Lamar Jackson or Geno Smith. 

I wouldn’t trust Geno after one year though I dunno. Or riding with Ridder. Hopefully the Falcons are in the playoffs next year.

• Like 1

• Moderators
21 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

You guys are good. Tough team for sure. The QB’s available that make any sense are Lamar Jackson or Geno Smith. 

I wouldn’t trust Geno after one year though I dunno. Or riding with Ridder. Hopefully the Falcons are in the playoffs next year.

Falcons establishing a great run game I think is a nod to the fact that we're in a tough spot to find a QB the next couple years.   Mariota would actually be a great option for us if he'd been a little more accurate.  He made plays though.  

I just hope whoever we get is a mobile QB. 

I can't pull for them to lose the next two.  I just can't.  But, the worse our record is, the better the odds are for a good draft pick.  And, it's not just one pick because our position in each of the next 6 rounds following is determined by where we draft in the first round.

Falcons aren't going anywhere, regardless of whether we win or lose.  Two more games and our season ends.  Free agency and the draft.  The only 2 things we have to look forward to right now.  Birds will have a pretty good spot in the draft and extra $$$ money to spend in free agency.

🧑‍🔧Next step in the building process.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Falcons beat Bucs.  Lose ground in the draft.  Atlanta still has never beaten Brady.  He left the game before the Falcons gained the lead, therefore Falcons have never beaten him.

Our season is now at it's end.  No more football until this fall.

The draft!  Free agency!  Trades!  This is what we have coming next in our future.  Falcons looked good today after Brady sat down and saved himself for the playoffs.  (Remember, last game, Falcons sacked him and was pensalised 15 yards for roughing the passer)  One of the worst calls, ever.

Did notice, on a Falcon's long pass play, defender was tackling our recisver before the ball arrived.  If this had been Atlanta on defense, a penalty.  Nope.  We didn't get one.

Dead money, for the most part is history.  We'll have some extra to spend now!

🧑‍🔧

• Thanks 1

Recap of the game claims that Atlanta beat Brody and the Bucs.  THEY DID NOT!

Brody left the game before the Falcons took the lead.  He and the team had no plans of him playing any further minutes.  

In baseball, a starting pitcher must complete 5 innings before he can clain the win AND his team must have the lead when he leaves.  We must apply this rule to this game.  When he left the game, the Falcons did not have the lead.  You can't beat a team if you don't hold a lead.  

Falcons beat the Bucs and their relief pitcher ( QB) but they didn't beat their starter!

🕵️‍♂️

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

The draft!  Free agency!  Trades! 

You know who I see as a Falcon? Leonard Fournette. Not sure why but I totally see him in a Falcons uni punishing folks as he gains yards.

He’s got that Jamal Anderson big back punisher in him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

Alright @Spud2nique, let me know what avatar you got for me.   I'm happy that Falcons got to the number of wins i thought they would but i underestimated the Lions and Goff helped me win my fantasy league so I'm happy for them.   Good season. 

Thanks brother you too! Lions 🦁 actually surprised me. Today I wore all my gear because last year was the equivalent of our Super Bowl even though we didn’t make the playoffs because Baker Mayfield is crap 💩, we still kept Rodgers out and that felt really good. I wore all my lions gear today and smiled at foos at the gym. 🤣 

Ok, I’ll let you know shortly. I’m picturing you in a low cut 80’s dress 👗! (Your avatar).. @kg01 got anything Heather Locklier for him? 🤔 

• Haha 2

• Moderators
29 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Thanks brother you too! Lions 🦁 actually surprised me. Today I wore all my gear because last year was the equivalent of our Super Bowl even though we didn’t make the playoffs because Baker Mayfield is crap 💩, we still kept Rodgers out and that felt really good. I wore all my lions gear today and smiled at foos at the gym. 🤣 

Ok, I’ll let you know shortly. I’m picturing you in a low cut 80’s dress 👗! (Your avatar).. @kg01 got anything Heather Locklier for him? 🤔 

I'm not sure i like the idea of you picturing me in a dress.  Not that there's anything wrong with that. 

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

How do I unsee this in my mind?? 🤓

No :sarcastic: y’all not getting it. It’s not Mac in a dress 👗 it’s his avatar that will be Heather. Actually wait a sec, that might ruin Heather for me. :huh:… 

Soooo.. @kg01 OHHHH OHHH I GOT IT.

@macdaddy I’m make you Hardy! (Of Laurel and Hardy). 

ps I might be Stan… :boobs:

EAFF33A8-9A70-43B2-8701-B42DA74FE754.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

How do I unsee this in my mind?? 🤓

Uhhhh if you figure it out let me know too….

In retrospect I may have wandered down a weird path… :er:

I mean it’s one thing to zing a guy and take his pants 👖 away (metaphorically speaking) but you can’t end up 👖 less yourself..  :huh: ..

Somebody stop me… it’s like watching a mfcker tumble down some stairs. @kg01 is lovin it.. :sarcastic: ahol. 

• Haha 2

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Uhhhh if you figure it out let me know too….

In retrospect I may have wandered down a weird path… :er:

I mean it’s one thing to zing a guy and take his pants 👖 away (metaphorically speaking) but you can’t end up 👖 less yourself..  :huh: ..

Somebody stop me… it’s like watching a mfcker tumble down some stairs. @kg01 is lovin it.. :sarcastic: ahol. 

vg3smwlxjniz.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=107e8ef2

• Haha 3

• 4 months later...