• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wins for the coming 2022-23 season.

Falcons expected to lose again, but the % is much closer.

52.7% = 49ers

46.7 % = Falcons

00.6 % = tie

Falcons really need to put on a good show for the home folks and win this one.  Believe it or not, it's entirely possible.  Hoping our big tight end is back.

GO ATL FALCONS

🧑‍🔧BUILDING A WINNER!

Friday night, Hayesville won a Smokey Mountain Conference game (football) for the first time in a while.

Saturday Tennessee Vols beat #1 Alabama for the 1st time in 15 years.  Lots of "Good old Rocky Top" being played tonight.

I need a hat trick. (Three wins!)  Tomorrow, it's the Falcons turn!

GO ATL FALCONS!!

🚶‍♂️

• Like 1

How about that!  Falcon's two victories this season is ruined.  #3 comes with a 28/14 win over the beat-up 49ers.

:smug:

With the loss by the Bucks, Atlanta, with a 3-3 record, is tied for 1st place in the NFL South division!

🥰

• Like 2

• Moderators
18 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

How about that!  Falcon's two victories this season is ruined.  #3 comes with a 28/14 win over the beat-up 49ers.

:smug:

With the loss by the Bucks, Atlanta, with a 3-3 record, is tied for 1st place in the NFL South division!

🥰

This team is winning with a QB throwing for 150 yards or less.   It's amazing.  What could have been given our 3 losses were very very winnable.  

@Gray Mule it's another example of the experts not knowing as much as the people who watch every game right?  The Falcons were improved last year over the year before and there was nothing to indicate that we would go the other direction this year.    People still don't want to admit that Ryan was not a plus for us.  He racked up good stats but couldn't really win with the lineup we had.  It was just a bad fit at his age and ability.

• Like 2

ESPN tells us that the Falcons have very little chance of victory on the road.

Bengals are a 76.2% chance of winning!

Heck, it don't matter!  Our 2 win for the season team has already won three!  

😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

ESPN tells us that the Falcons have very little chance of victory on the road.

Bengals are a 76.2% chance of winning!

Heck, it don't matter!  Our 2 win for the season team has already won three!  

😉

Ya, the Bengals are winning this one. It’s many squawkers vs @TheNorthCydeRises.

6 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Falcons got some confidence.  Watch out.   Bengals have only beaten jets, dolphins, and aints.  Yeah the jets are good right?  we'll see. 

True but I think the Bengals had a hangover type start from the Super Bowl and Burrow didn’t look good but now he’s got his stride and his is a home game. I got the Bengals in a blowout. Having said that, you guys don’t make it a habit of getting blown out, you play with a lot of heart and pride.

31-17 Bengals.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

True but I think the Bengals had a hangover type start from the Super Bowl and Burrow didn’t look good but now he’s got his stride and his is a home game. I got the Bengals in a blowout. Having said that, you guys don’t make it a habit of getting blown out, you play with a lot of heart and pride.

31-17 Bengals.

It does feel like this might finally be a game that shows where the Falcons really stand but i hope it's close.  

• Like 1

Well, that stinks.  Too many defensive Falcons out with injuries and the Bengal's QB had a field day.  This was against the defending AFL champion team who lost in last year's Super Bowl.

🥲

• Like 1

1st place Atlanta Falcons, with their expected 2 win season, now sit all alone on top of the NFL Southern division.  Double that 2!  Already 4-4 for the year and it's not half over yet!

How sweet it is!  They may not win again this season but, right now, look at where the Falcons sit!  One of the most unlikely wins, ever!!

🧑‍🔧

• Like 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

1st place Atlanta Falcons, with their expected 2 win season, now sit all alone on top of the NFL Southern division.  Double that 2!  Already 4-4 for the year and it's not half over yet!

How sweet it is!  They may not win again this season but, right now, look at where the Falcons sit!  One of the most unlikely wins, ever!!

🧑‍🔧

That game was crazy!  I"m really going to laugh if we make the playoffs because we win the worst division in football.   But the Falcons are doing well and if our cornerbacks weren't out we'd be a pretty good team.  Even the much maligned Mariota had a big game.

• Like 3