• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wins for the coming 2022-23 season.

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

I saw that.  Man that was crazy.  I missed the end of the game though.   Did Koo miss a FG?

Ya he did, it was a wild finish. Falcons had that one too. They went away from the run in the 2nd half even though the Chargers weren’t fully adjusting to it. Not sure why they didn’t keep pounding it in. I was rooting for y’all.

• Like 1

• Moderators
Just now, Spud2nique said:

Ya he did, it was a wild finish. Falcons had that one too. They went away from the run in the 2nd half even though the Chargers weren’t fully adjusting to it. Not sure why they didn’t keep pounding it in. I was rooting for y’all.

It's crazy how many games we could have EASILY won this year and lost.    That's ok.  I'm enjoying this season way more than the past 3.   Irrational Ryan supporters have quieted down too.   I kind of feel for the guy now.  It's like Smoltz.  Had to go somewhere else to realize he was done. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

It's crazy how many games we could have EASILY won this year and lost. 

No, I had you guys pegged wrong. You’re a real football team with character that fights no matter what, I thought you guys were in a transitional rebuild type of year where players are giving full effort. 

I was wrong. Your team in dedicated and motivated. 

I rarely root against my own teams but I’m hoping the 🦁 tank now, I want that Bama QB Young. Of course, it’s always fun to beat Aaron Rodgers, I think my neighbors found that out yesterday when I yelled for 2 minutes straight. (mainly about Rodgers as an individual lol I went in on him; sorry to the neighborhood kids and to my gf who asked if “all that” was really necessary) :laugh:

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I hate the he went to Boston though. Kinda like the Alice Hartfart thing.

Yeah although in Smoltz' case it almost seemed fitting.  I had huge issues with the way he and Glavine handled their situations meanwhile Maddux, who was the true all time great of the 3, didn't even get offered a contract and said 'Thank you.  I had the time of my life playing for Atlanta'. 

• Like 1

Well, Thursday night didn't go well in the rain, did it.  Could now be the time to give that rookie QB his turn?  Chicago is next and he would have extra time to prepare.  Come on, let's do it!!

😉

Falcons win!

Spud's 🦁 Detroit team won!

Sometimes those teams that are not expected to have a very good season will suprise people.  Will either team make the playoffs?  Not expected to.  But it's always nice to win and stir up hopes for next season.  

:smug:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Falcons win!

Spud's 🦁 Detroit team won!

Yes siiiiirrrr! They got a Spud confused I was ready to tank it away 3 weeks ago but they kept fighting. 

As a Lions fan at this point, let the chips fall where they may.. wins.. playoffs.. the draft, whatever 😂.

Falcons flew high, nice work. Patterson with that 103. Crazy run back. They said he holds the NFL record with 8 or 9 of those. That’s just insane. Thought dude was fading a few years ago, nope. He still got speed and everything.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Spud, our bet is going to come down to the wire.   Nice to see Falcons get an end of game break for once.  

Honestly I thought you guys had it in the bag a few weeks ago. I’m happy about this but then again I’ve seen this before, we are stuck in the middle. Having said that we have the Rams 🐏 pick from the Stafford deal, it’s sitting at #6 overall as we speak, lions are now at like 13 or something and a few weeks ago we were first. Unless we trade 13 and 6 (or wherever they land) to get into the top 2 to be the Alabama QB. 

You guys are fun as heck. Love the grit. Like I said I’m rooting Falcons and have since Deion whenever they don’t play the lions 🦁.

It’ll be a nice finish! Get you avatar thoughts ready! 😂 

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Honestly I thought you guys had it in the bag a few weeks ago. I’m happy about this but then again I’ve seen this before, we are stuck in the middle. Having said that we have the Rams 🐏 pick from the Stafford deal, it’s sitting at #6 overall as we speak, lions are now at like 13 or something and a few weeks ago we were first. Unless we trade 13 and 6 (or wherever they land) to get into the top 2 to be the Alabama QB. 

You guys are fun as heck. Love the grit. Like I said I’m rooting Falcons and have since Deion whenever they don’t play the lions 🦁.

It’ll be a nice finish! Get you avatar thoughts ready! 😂 

I'm thinking....

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=f4278762c900863

• Haha 1

Our new QB (Matty Ice 11) ran all over the field but when the Falcons had the opportunity to win the game, our brilliant coach called some stupid stuff.  Yes, it was all on you coach.  Redskins win.

🥲

We could be back in 1st place.  The Bucs lost to the Browns in overtime.

🚶‍♂️

Edited by Gray Mule