• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who the hell betrayed the Squawk??

Wurider05

35 minutes ago, Wurider05 said:

Why is there a damn link on Reddit that leads to a twitter page that has all of the information that we agreed to keep in house. It has to be someone new. That is f*cked up because we always had a tight brotherhood on here. Not cool. Does anyone know who the rat is? They should be banned from this site. 

While looking on reddit to see who posted it, I ran across this while I was there. What the...WHAT!?!!?

WHAT.THE.HELL.IS.WRONG.WITH.PEOPLE...

• Sad 2

53 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

While looking on reddit to see who posted it, I ran across this while I was there. What the...WHAT!?!!?

WHAT.THE.HELL.IS.WRONG.WITH.PEOPLE...

Thankfully they found the girl but, sadly, she was victimized before they could.  Good thing the police, apparently, delayed searching for her while they sorted out jurisdictional issues.  Smh

Hope the criminals end up under the jail.

• Thanks 4

2 hours ago, warcore said:

I agree it's gotta be someone new or a guest. The people that been on the squawk for a while don't know how to twitter. Myself included. 

Hey! Speak for yourself! I have an account! Course I opened it like 10 years ago when the tweety bird got hot and have used it maybe once. :indifferent:

DON’T YOU TWITTER SHAME US WAR! :sarcastic:

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Wurider05 said:

Why is there a damn link on Reddit that leads to a twitter page that has all of the information that we agreed to keep in house. It has to be someone new. That is f*cked up because we always had a tight brotherhood on here. Not cool. Does anyone know who the rat is? They should be banned from this site. 

Karce… Karson… ? I don’t know.