• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

To be fair, I said Trae was very good at passing. My concerns were with his size and his drop off in play and shooting % once he started playing better teams. He also was the worst defender I've ever seen in college. I was wrong about some things, right about others.

If we get Ivey I'll support him. But I'm not going to hide my feelings on him. I've said before I thought he was overrated and I'm not backing down from that.  

I feel the same way about Daniels that you feel about Ivey. If we get Daniels I hope he proves me wrong.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

what exactly would be the return from Minny? DLo, Beasley, Beverly???? Not much there of interest.

Bev and Filler for Cap and two 1sts. Per Wolves Reddit

Edited by GameTime
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Remember how we all scoffed at the notion of trading away Cam for Kevin Knox?

Y'all better get off your high-horse and prepare for some BS. Anything can happen, even if our own sources dispute it.

Just saying.

King Scoffer. Still dislike the move, at least it's a 2023 1st

• Like 3

Based on today's smoke, the Sacramento-Hawks trade centered around maybe Huerter, #4, Harrison Barnes, and maybe John Collins seems like it has legs.. Maybe Richaun Holmes balances it.. with Atlanta knowing it will be sending Capela in a SNT to Phoenix. 

Edited by theheroatl

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I should have listened to it before I posted it. I hope it didn't sound all crazy. I was hyped when I did it. I usually listen to it and edit it but I had a meeting to attend

McCollum is their new PG. 

It was said that he can handle some PG duties but they are looking for a full time PG.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Jake mentioned Atlanta having Dejounte Murray interest 

My guy.

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

I would like Murray but why would SAS be willing to trade him?  Really good young player.  

Maybe they are going full rebuild?

• Like 4