• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Not sure this changes anything other than the Hawks havi g to be willing to give him the max. He still has to choose which team he prefers. And if he's undecided, the Suns will absolutely want the SnT as opposed to him leaving for nothing. 

True but I’m bracing myself for disappointment. Which I’ve been doing since I heard the Ayton rumors from the get go lol

• Like 2

Just now, NBASupes said:

If we can't get a top 10 pick for John, I would strongly consider Duarte/McConnell/protected lottery pick for JC. That makes us better long term. I like that deal. 

Sounds Like you know that things may not be going according to plans or chances are very low for what the FO wants to happen.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Not saying i would do this and im not sure if Portland can even retrade him right away not sure how that works.

But would  a 7 + Grant for Collins + 16 be about = value to where everyone was saying they were worth each value wise.    That gets us a little worse PF imo but upgrades us to the 7th pick we seem to covet for the right player.

I create an explosive podcast just a minute ago. Called The John Collins Conundrum. This is part 3. Part 1 was The Kent Bazemore Conundrum and Part 2 was the Dennis Schröder conundrum. JC is much better than these previous two but I have my issues moreso inline with a former Hawk great. I'll post it after the draft.  

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, JTB said:

Not feeling good about Ayton coming here. All signs point to him being a piston.

dammit!

Waitt, why do all signs point to him being a Piston? Has Ayton expressed a want to be in Detroit already?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47c8rc29l80uq9w20yzd

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Threezus said:

Not saying i would do this and im not sure if Portland can even retrade him right away not sure how that works.

But would  a 7 + Grant for Collins + 16 be about = value to where everyone was saying they were worth each value wise.    That gets us a little worse PF imo but upgrades us to the 7th pick we seem to covet for the right player.

They already promised Sharpe. They were never trading for JC for 7. 

Just now, akay said:

Waitt, why do all signs point to him being a Piston? Has Ayton expressed a want to be in Detroit already?

His team has, that and Atlanta but the issue is, Atlanta has the SnT that appeals to PHX, DET didn't even with Grant. They could offer picks which is probably what they would do and a TPE. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, smoove31210 said:

We just gonna "run it back" watch

Probably….typically hawks history shows that’s what we do but at least Travis/Landry is trying

2 minutes ago, akay said:

What supes commented to you basically.

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

He is getting despirate now...John reads Hawksquawk and know who @NBASupesis now and how he has been engineering trades to get rid of him for a bag of chips for years.

If you say so 😂 

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

He is getting despirate now...John reads Hawksquawk and know who @NBASupesis now and how he has been engineering trades to get rid of him for a bag of chips for years.

I talked about this on the pod. This exact quote you stated days ago

9 minutes ago, JTB said:

True but I’m bracing myself for disappointment. Which I’ve been doing since I heard the Ayton rumors from the get go lol

So you not on board when they announce the Hawks traded John Collins for Austin Rivers and a 2025 second round pick?  

• Haha 2