• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

Just now, Marvin24Williams said:

JC, Onyeka, and a 1st? I'm still doing that trade. I'm more than fine moving forward with Capela.

Wait OO too? Damn. That’s a ton. 

Just now, NBASupes said:

Can't trade both. Gotta have one of them. Trade them picks 

We can’t give JC and OO? Our front court would blow.

I proposed that the Hawks trade for Murray way back in December.  I knew back then that the Spurs were eventually gonna shop Murray because Pops prefers a true point guard and not the combo guard that Murray is.  My proposal had the Hawks sending Murray to Brooklyn for Kyrie.   A straight up trade for Murray is just as good.  Sending Collins is turning out to be better than the proposal I had on the table:  LATE EDIT:  Travis and the Spurs been reading my notes because they ARE considering sending Okongwu in this deal.

"Here is the proposal: The Hawks trade Okongwu, Hunter and Huerter to the Spurs.  The Spurs send Dejounte Murray to the Hawks.  The Hawks immediately trade Murray to the Nets along with Wright and Reddish.  The Hawks receive Kyrie Irving and Nic Claxton from the Nets."

Edited by Hawkmoor

3 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

That is a lot man!

idk!

If it's just those 3 things it's not even a debate i'll pull that trigger right now.  I love Onyeka but we are talking about a ELITE LEVEL 2 way SG already proven next to Trae.  Literally the biggest need we have on the entire team. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, kg01 said:

Ah now thats my burner account talkin'. 

For serious, supes you been on a roller coaster of emotions all week. 

Better him be the loud cashier than the quiet grocery clerk in the back. 😂 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

JC, Onyeka, and a 1st? I'm still doing that trade. I'm more than fine moving forward with Capela.

Grab PJ Tucker or Portis and a cheap backup center(Dedmon?) and keep it moving..l ol

3 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Eeeeeewwwww. Umm. On 2nd thought, not sure we can go to the dance after all. Onyeka is worth way more than the two 1st round picks in this discussion. Onyeka would be in my untouchable list excluding a top 10 player in return. HIs value is just too high for me.  

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Can't trade both. Gotta have one of them. Trade them picks 

This. Trade those picks. If SA is doing a rebuild they would prefer the picks anyway. 

• Like 1