• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

• Premium Member

WAIT A MINUTE....

Schlenk is a Genius!!!!

Beautiful Mind GIFs | Tenor

Spoiler

If the trade is truly for Gallo and 3 FRPs...

It still leaves the possibility of trading for Durant...

The asking price if I recall was:

Durant for JC, OO, JJ, and Bogi... + Picks.

What if Schlenk was able to get the picks dropped?

Trae, Murray, Hunter, Durant, and Clint!!!

Yeah.. we have no depth..

But who could stop us?

Resign Delon, Knox, Riffe, Mays... hell even bring Lemonpepper Lou back...

Hell get Solo and Snell and Millsap and Lopez!!

Chip Time!!!

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

The Spurs want to tank hard. That's fine. We are about the only team in the NBA that can send them a contract in Gallo that they can waive, get our picks and tank away next season. Any player of real value like Collins would only jeopardize their tanking process.

Thanks for the recap...😄

• Haha 2

Just now, Sothron said:

The Spurs want to tank hard. That's fine. We are about the only team in the NBA that can send them a contract in Gallo that they can waive, get our picks and tank away next season. Any player of real value like Collins would only jeopardize their tanking process.

They have salary to burn. More than likely they keep Gallo until the trade deadline then flip him as an expiring for a longer term asset / assets/ pick.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Is this sourced?  Have you been playing coy with us? Knowing the entire time the discussions have involved Gallo? 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

What if.......

This has got to be turbulent times for the Nets Organization.  It seems as if Kyrie is going to have the last laugh.  Remember He said

"“When I say I’m here with Kev, I think that it really entails us managing this franchise together alongside Joe [Tsai, the owner] and Sean [Marks, the GM] and just our group of family members that we have in our locker room and our organization,” "

People laughed at Kyrie.  Well, right now.. he's Managing the WHOLE Franchise.  If he decides to Leave, KD will ask for a trade.