• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

3 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

Jamal Murray?

Nah, I think my brain just made it all up. Smh

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

To be someone what fair to Fischer and other NBA media types: the three insiders on here would count as sources. It is a shame that they don't give credit where it is due specifically but it is what it is.

You'll always be my source, saffron. 🙂

Now about that other 'insider'....... 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

Radio silence on this… we gonna see at 4:59 PM?

Seems like there is overlap in interest.  Gallo should have plenty of teams wanting to add him cheap and he gets more cash when he is cut.  Not a ton of downside for him to extend and clearly better for ATL.

• Like 2

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Is DAL now after a guard who we'd be after?  Murray, Brogdon, Sexton, lOladipo, etc.?

Anybody we could be into, other than those we know about?

Not sure they have a lot of assets.  Their 2023 pick is owed to the Knicks (with top 10 protection).  That pushes out the cadence at which they can give away picks and after next year they own their own but no other team's first round picks.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Kobie Drew said:

Garbage is a crazy take. I get some may feel sour towards how he and the hawks handled things. But honestly if you put cam reddish in a rotation and give him solid mins with a decent amount of shots, he would be a starter on a few teams. He’s still young and still developing. But I’ve seen plenty of games where he was our best 3 & D guy. That’s important. Not saying he’s all star caliber but he’s not a scrub. 

Kobie Drew huh? Welcome, and already a premium member. Pish posh! 🥂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Kobie Drew said:

Garbage is a crazy take. I get some may feel sour towards how he and the hawks handled things. But honestly if you put cam reddish in a rotation and give him solid mins with a decent amount of shots, he would be a starter on a few teams. He’s still young and still developing. But I’ve seen plenty of games where he was our best 3 & D guy. That’s important. Not saying he’s all star caliber but he’s not a scrub. 

Welcome to the board, Kobie Drew! Great post!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member

As we proceed to give you what you need..  We PIVOT...

Ladies and Gentlemen...  Where should we put our target?  Who would be easier to get?

If the Heat are interested in Gallo.. Do you think Gallo + 2 2nd rounders can get us a resigned Oladipo?

IF we go to Indy.. Do you think Gallo + FRP get us Brogdon?

If we go to Cleveland.. Do you think Gallo + FRP get us Sexton?

What's your choice??

Former Rocket Victor Oladipo debuts for Heat

Milwaukee Bucks: Malcolm Brogdon discusses his departure

Cleveland Cavaliers extend qualifying offer to Collin Sexton

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

We are 

PG: Heavily offense

SG: offense

SF: balance

PF: Offense

Center: Defense

Center should be heavily defense. There’s nothing special about capela offensively other than his great commitment to screens he don’t split them like JC always tend to do.

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

As we proceed to give you what you need..  We PIVOT...

Ladies and Gentlemen...  Where should we put our target?  Who would be easier to get?

If the Heat are interested in Gallo.. Do you think Gallo + 2 2nd rounders can get us a resigned Oladipo?

IF we go to Indy.. Do you think Gallo + FRP get us Brogdon?

If we go to Cleveland.. Do you think Gallo + FRP get us Sexton?

What's your choice??

Former Rocket Victor Oladipo debuts for Heat

Milwaukee Bucks: Malcolm Brogdon discusses his departure

Cleveland Cavaliers extend qualifying offer to Collin Sexton

I’ll take Brogdon since he has playmaking abilities the other two options don’t have in their skill set.

Just now, JTB said:

Center should be heavily defense. There’s nothing special about capela offensively other than his great commitment to screens he don’t split them like JC always tend to do.

If he was playing with the Raptors or Wolves, sure but as long as he has Trae, Harden, or CP3, you gotta scheme for that damn PnR because he's lethal at it. 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

If he was playing with the Raptors or Wolves, sure but as long as he has Trae, Harden, or CP3, you gotta scheme for that damn PnR because he's lethal at it. 

But we know it’s because of Trae therefore……nevermind sure supes…sure.