• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Mega Super Rumor Thread (Part 2)

NBASupes

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Not saying we should or should not buuuut.  I think we still have the type of players that can make something work.  A less pick centric trade.

Wouldn't that be something Murray and KD in one offseason?

Young, Murray, KD big three and get minimum defending/rebounding forwards/centers (ring-chasers) to round out the roster. OUT RUN EM!

2 minutes ago, sturt said:

I don't. Can play two PGs if that's both of their only jobs. When you want the two PGs, though, to play together for substantial amounts of floor time, you have to have another PG you trust.... that is, if you are serious about contending... not so much if you don't, I suppose.

No you don't. You have to have a 3rd PG you trust to be an injury replacement. And who says Sharife as a 3rd PG wouldn't be one they trust. 

Trae and Murray are both combo or hybrid guards anyway.  

Just now, RandomFan said:

No you don't. You have to have a 3rd PG you trust to be an injury replacement. And who says Sharife as a 3rd PG wouldn't be one they trust. 

Trae and Murray are both combo or hybrid guards anyway.  

This is why Nate not playing the rooks at all becomes a problem. To go from 0 minutes to solid rotational players on a playoff contending is not realistic for most young players.

• Like 1