• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Who are the veterans minimums that you have interest in?

NBASupes

For me

Kent Bazemore

Joe Ingles - Recovering from an acl

Paul Millsap 

Tony Snell

Biyombo

That's pretty much it. The list isn't appealing at all. The ones who are really appealing like Wall aren't coming to the Hawks. Even with a fake 10 mil to spend if we cut Gallo, the options are dim. Resigning Delon should be a day 1 priority. 

• Thanks 1

After cutting Gallo, I wouldn't mind the Hawks resigning Coop, Mays, and Delon. 

Sign Bazemore and Biyombo. Or Ingles and Biyombo. 

I don't know how long Ingles will be out for. Otherwise Snell and Biyombo. 

Two way Brown and Martin

Edited by NBASupes

Players I think would be nice additions, Delon Wright, Gary Harris, Bruce Brown, Oladipo, Monk, Josh Jackson, Wesley Matthews, Hamidou Diallo, Kyle Anderson, Otto Porter, Danuel House, Joe Ingles, Mcgee, Whiteside, Drummond, Hartenstein, Dedmon, Prince, Jalen Smith and Boucher.

if you ask me I would like to sign Delon Wright, Bruce Brown, House and Whiteside. I would be happy with Monk, Gary Harris, Matthews, Jalen Smith or Boucher if Collins is traded.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

For me

Kent Bazemore

Joe Ingles - Recovering from an acl

Paul Millsap 

Tony Snell

Biyombo

That's pretty much it. The list isn't appealing at all. The ones who are really appealing like Wall aren't coming to the Hawks. Even with a fake 10 mil to spend if we cut Gallo, the options are dim. Resigning Delon should be a day 1 priority. 

I need a vet min list? This is basically the 11th or 12th man in the rotation? I love Millsap how am I gonna say no to an all time fav Hawk of mine. He just does it the right way and works.

Baze… hmm {insert the baze gaze}

Snell… reunion what r we the Hornets with Cliff? He’s another vet though that knew and understood his role.

Biyombo is a great human being.

Ingles is an agitating nuisance, I like those every team needs a d!ck. Sign me up if he’s healed. 

@NBASupes my girl ain’t gonna like it tho and I play Ingles in 2K I yell INGLYYYYY DINGLLLLYYYYY 🛎 🤨. 😆 my bad.

1 hour ago, bird_dirt said:

Is there any way the Hawks could sign Otto Porter or Batum with an exception?

Those guys are going for bigger money offers. Porter may take the min to stay in GS. He took a lot less to go there in the 1st place 

40 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

Players I think would be nice additions, Delon Wright, Gary Harris, Bruce Brown, Oladipo, Monk, Josh Jackson, Wesley Matthews, Hamidou Diallo, Kyle Anderson, Otto Porter, Danuel House, Joe Ingles, Mcgee, Whiteside, Drummond, Hartenstein, Dedmon, Prince, Jalen Smith and Boucher.

if you ask me I would like to sign Delon Wright, Bruce Brown, House and Whiteside. I would be happy with Monk, Gary Harris, Matthews, Jalen Smith or Boucher if Collins is traded.

Most of these are not vet mins. In fact, only a few are. 

• Like 2

Paul Millsap, Austin Rivers, Lance "to make you dance" Stephenson, Bryn Forbes, TLC, Joe Ingles, Nemanja Bjelica, Avery Bradley, and my cousin DeAndre Bembry.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

I like Delon.. Of course.  

Robin Lopez or Whitesides or McGee.  We need one super big on the team who can play defense and get boards. 

If we trade JC.. and waive Gallo... then we got to get a PF..  I'd be happy with Millsap.  We need somebody who actually knows how to play the position.  He may also be a good lockerroom voice.

10 hours ago, TRW said:

Paul Millsap, Austin Rivers, Lance "to make you dance" Stephenson, Bryn Forbes, TLC, Joe Ingles, Nemanja Bjelica, Avery Bradley, and my cousin DeAndre Bembry.

Bembry your cuz, cool!

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, AHF said:

I don't want to see TLC or Knox or Lou or someone who I think has about a 0% chance of being in our rotation in two seasons blocking JJ, Coop, and Griffin.  I don't expect any of those three to be part of our main rotation (unless there is a big consolidation trade) but I do want to see them get some of those 400-800 minute type seasons where they play 8 mpg for 50 games and then get more run if/when they earn it.

That's if they aren't all traded away for the 1 hit wonder.

I got cho vet min right here homie. 12th man extraordinaire!! #bodyguard

Im turning my Smoove #5 into Perk I ain’t waitin on Murray. 

Between the love for Trae and the hate for Jamal Green, Perk I the dude.

A438F77B-E759-4CAA-8D1F-4F121DBFD3EE.jpeg