• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

People that can't get on the Bandwagon!!!

Diesel

A fear of the unknown.  All of us have this.  Some a lot more than others.  We know that the Hawks are going to be good.  We worry:  "What if they are not?  What if these people are correct?"

Some go overboard both for the good and the bad.  Some of us believe that this version of the Hawks are going to be good enough to be in the top half of the standings, perhaps in the top half of the top half.

Others refuse to believe.  They want Atlanta to fail.  Nothing would make them happier.  Sadly, there are many days ahead before we can do anything to counter their thinking.

🧑‍🔧Building a winner!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

YUNG MUSTARD... GET OFF THE BUS...!!!! YOU CANNOT RIDE WITH US!

Honestly he's right on most accounts with the exception of the effect Dejounte Murray will have on Trae and this team alone.

Having 2 weak defenders at the guard position is a killer on the perimeter even with a good perimeter wing.

With Dejounte adding to our guard/wing defense it will even allow Trae to use his quickness and be in the passing lanes more guarding the weaker of the opposing guards.

I was hoping Cam Reddish would be that guy for us 😔 but with Dejounte's length and driving ability as well as his ex factor (leadership/winning mentality) he may be even more of a plus!!

• Like 2

• Premium Member

SKIP... GET YOU AND YOUR MICE TRAY OFF THE DAMN BUS....!!!

Kicked Off The Bus GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

7 hours ago, sillent said:

Honestly he's right on most accounts with the exception of the effect Dejounte Murray will have on Trae and this team alone.

Having 2 weak defenders at the guard position is a killer on the perimeter even with a good perimeter wing.

With Dejounte adding to our guard/wing defense it will even allow Trae to use his quickness and be in the passing lanes more guarding the weaker of the opposing guards.

I was hoping Cam Reddish would be that guy for us 😔 but with Dejounte's length and driving ability as well as his ex factor (leadership/winning mentality) he may be even more of a plus!!

No... He's wrong.. that was a May Take.  It's August.

• Haha 3

When we went on our ECF run I feasted on two things, the tears of Knicks and Sixer fans and pundits forced into acknowledging Trae Young is a star. It was a master class of wordsmith maneuvers from the pundits.

Bill Simmons was the best at it.  He completely shifted his take on Trae, and further maintained that his previous Trae hate was also correct and deserved.  You see Trae changed in a matter of moments from a selfish chucker to a team player under control.  It was a metamorphosis that Trae went through, nothing he previously said was wrong.

When the Hawks earn band wagon fans these guys will jump on it with no shame.  

• Like 3

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

When we went on our ECF run I feasted on two things, the tears of Knicks and Sixer fans and pundits forced into acknowledging Trae Young is a star. It was a master class of wordsmith maneuvers from the pundits.

Bill Simmons was the best at it.  He completely shifted his take on Trae, and further maintained that his previous Trae hate was also correct and deserved.  You see Trae changed in a matter of moments from a selfish chucker to a team player under control.  It was a metamorphosis that Trae went through, nothing he previously said was wrong.

When the Hawks earn band wagon fans these guys will jump on it with no shame.  

Our Bandwagon has accountability.  We are responsible enough to remember what was said.  Those guys who were against us before, need not jump on.   Do they expect us to forget the disrespect?

Hawksquawk... monitoring the bandwagon jumpers....

What You Said GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 1

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Every time people say his name and share his crap, he wins.

Just ignore these clowns.  Even making fun if them helps them.

I just avoid the clicks as much as possible.  The clicks are the entire basis and justification for their existence.  Of course, conversation generally results in more clicks so you are probably right.  But I’ll still take my shots at those ********s on  the Squawk.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Every time people say his name and share his crap, he wins.

Just ignore these clowns.  Even making fun if them helps them.

YES! No more Jamal (not blue buuuut..) Sr. from the yay.

How’s that?:cheer:

I’m taking the collard greens 🥬 right off his dinner table baby!

• Haha 1