• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Can we please resign Hunter?

AtLaS

• Moderators

Hunter seeing RJ Barrett (the guy drafted one spot before him who hasn’t been great) getting $120M over 4 years can’t help bridge that $20M gap.  I would love to see us sign Hunter to a $64M deal if that is really all he is asking for, though.  Want to see him blossom and grow with us.

• Like 3

On 10/14/2022 at 10:21 PM, AHF said:

Hunter seeing RJ Barrett (the guy drafted one spot before him who hasn’t been great) getting $120M over 4 years can’t help bridge that $20M gap.  I would love to see us sign Hunter to a $64M deal if that is really all he is asking for, though.  Want to see him blossom and grow with us.

First I’m hearing of the 64m. If that’s true schlenk should have signed him months ago!…assuming that’s what he wants anyways.

• Like 1

• Moderators
10 hours ago, JTB said:

First I’m hearing of the 64m. If that’s true schlenk should have signed him months ago!…assuming that’s what he wants anyways.

I think it is obviously not true but we'll see.  Hopefully we'll get some insight into the dollars if the extension doesn't happen (although I don't expect either side to blast the other in the press and it might stay pretty quiet).

• Like 1