• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Former Hawk Wings Discussion (Kev/Cam)

thecampster

1 hour ago, Wretch said:

Pretty interesting thread:

solo-cam

Solo said we were terrible?  Maybe he was talking about when he first asked out?  He talking about a bad fit? He mad we attached him to the deal?

Confused AF here...

I think he’s talking about the Knicks. Cam got minutes and a consistent role on the Hawks.  The Knicks have not integrated Cam since he got there.  
Even though he said some players drafted into wrong fit never blossom.    I still think he means the Knicks are misusing Cam.  

• Like 2

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

I think he’s talking about the Knicks. Cam got minutes and a consistent role on the Hawks.  The Knicks have not integrated Cam since he got there.  
Even though he said some players drafted into wrong fit never blossom.    I still think he means the Knicks are misusing Cam.  

That makes the most sense given team performance over that period and Solo's generally positive take on the Hawks.  We miss your toughness, Solo!

• Like 2

• Premium Member
40 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

I was thinking the same when I went back and read the Tweets.  Like Maybe Solo misread dude's comment to mean his NY role - even though he was clearly talking about his starter role in ATL....

Bit of an odd exchange there.

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, Wretch said:

Pretty interesting thread:

solo-cam

Solo said we were terrible?  Maybe he was talking about when he first asked out?  He talking about a bad fit? He mad we attached him to the deal?

Confused AF here...

He's gotta be talking about the Knicks.

The Hawks made it to the ECF's with Cam being out for most of the end of regular season and playoffs first 2 rounds. 

He came back to play in 4 games vs the Bucks in the ECF, then apparently for a trade in the offseason after which he was still a starter to begin the season before he was traded.

• Like 1