• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you consider this trade?

NBASupes

I am usually 100% against most AD to Atlanta deals because they are always extremely favored in LAs direction which I have zero interest in but what about this

JC, Vit, and Justin Holiday for AD.

No picks

No young prospects which I have no interest in trading. 

Basically, JC for AD with salary fillers from Atlanta.

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_11-10-2022_5-26-30AM.png

• Moderators

Yes, I would do this.  Would hate to see JC go and think it would make our 3pt situation even worse but I'd love the scenario where everyone is healthy for the playoffs.  A top 7 of:  Trae, DM, Hunter, AD, Cap, OO, and Bogi with more limited or wild card bench depth in AJ, JJ, AHol would be great.  This would also open up a couple of rosters spots so I would immediately make sturt happy by signing Derrick Favors and another guard/wing to fill out the roster.  If we did this deal, we are in tax land so no need to pinch pennies to hug the tax line like right now.

The injury risk for Bogi, Hunter and AD would be very real but I think that kind of variance is not a bad thing.  This is going to be a very competitive season for NBA title contenders and I'd rather take the higher ceiling if we are rolling the dice to go for it.

On 11/10/2022 at 6:28 AM, NBASupes said:

I am usually 100% against most AD to Atlanta deals because they are always extremely favored in LAs direction which I have zero interest in but what about this

JC, Vit, and Justin Holiday for AD.

No picks

No young prospects which I have no interest in trading. 

Basically, JC for AD with salary fillers from Atlanta.

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_11-10-2022_5-26-30AM.png

Yes..

2 hours ago, theheroatl said:

Yes to this trade. JC and Dre are not pushing us into the win column these days. It has been the bench on some days and DJ on the others. I'm afraid JC will end up being a bench role player by next year.

AD last night..

37 and 19 on 15-25 shooting..

Now imagine Trae and Murray feeding him...

But Hawks fans would rather keep JC.. lol

Edited by terrell

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You can’t be serious. 

@kg01 sorry I tried WHERES my silencer!!!!!!! :ahf2: 

Serious about what? JC Ive been watching lately couldnt put up 37 and 19 in the Gleague...

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, terrell said:

Why wouldnt they? They know the difference between JC and AD.. lol

They could do it.  But that's different than them actually doing it.   We have 2 scoring PGs in our starting lineup.  That doesn't bode well for a post centric offense.   

• Thanks 2