Trading Collins would be a big

Vol4ever

Collins can flat out hoop. The problem is many like myself have been denial that he can’t be effective offensively with capela. That’s false …capela impacts him yes but not to this drastic effect.

mcmillian can’t coach a nba level offense then brought in a staff who also can’t coach one. We don’t need perfect fits we just need impact and cohesiveness. We have a talented team so I’m definitely admitting I was wrong on JC …he can add a lot of offensive value if we have the right coaching in place.

I hope Fields sees this too. We need to hold on to this whole team or the key plyuntil we get a coaching staff who knows how to use the talent we have.

Edited by JTB
  • Like 3

• Premium Member

We don't have enough movement in our offense. 

Tonight we got a taste of what more movement can do.   

I just don't think Nate will do enough of it to make it count.   We need somebody who can handle personalities and can draw up plays...and not take 2 qtrs to have answers on the floor. 

Tonight, I can't not credit Nate for what he did, especially with subs... but I still don't think he can reach everybody and I don't think he has a plan for the Trae/DJM fit.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, terrell said:

The best plan Nate ever had was to hire assistants that nobody else, including the Hawks, want... Who will be interim if they fire him? Prunty? His Son? lol...

That may be the only thing keeping Nate employed.

Good strategy on his part. Smh

I was thinking this earlier talking to my best friend 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

58 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

It depends on who Collins is traded for.

If he's traded for Pascal Siakam, you do that IMMEDIATELY.

Collins can't do this

Toronto wouldn’t do it therefore there aren’t any good trades out there.

we need to plan to keep collins and bring in a brand new coaching staff. Hard to move players when we know for a fact the coach isn’t getting everything out of them nor does he know how to put them in the best position to succeed.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

It depends on who Collins is traded for.

If he's traded for Pascal Siakam, you do that IMMEDIATELY.

Collins can't do this

Is this a rumor or just a wish? 

• Moderators

I know most are opposed to this but with Capela out I'd like to just play Collins at the 5 and see how that goes.  Honestly the D might be pretty rough but I'd love to see Trae/Murray/AJ/JJ/JC start and just try to out-athlete some teams right now while Hunter and Capela are out.  

Most of these coaches with a system would fail miserably in Atlanta. 

I hate agreeing with @Diesel but Ime Udoka makes sense. Someone with defensive principles but adjust his offense to the personnel and is a good offensive mind

8 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

I know most are opposed to this but with Capela out I'd like to just play Collins at the 5 and see how that goes.  Honestly the D might be pretty rough but I'd love to see Trae/Murray/AJ/JJ/JC start and just try to out-athlete some teams right now while Hunter and Capela are out.  

Too small.