• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

I love this one too?

Suns get: Bogi and the tank

Hawks get: Crowder, Saric everyone on the final year of contracts except Bogi player option at 18mill.

Thoughts?

30EE936C-C5BC-41EA-97E2-EBF876B12C58.jpeg

My thinking in this is hand the reigns to AJ and pick up a tweener 2 way forward with playoff experience and go to the finals with Crowd herrrrrrr (like press her up against the bar and I digress :batman:)

Edited by Spud2nique

And this, my boy OG African connect D wit Big O and DM making us THE BEST DEFENSIVE SQUAD IN THE LEAGUE @ me right now.

OG DM and Big O on D..

that’s an 80’s poster! Enter slogan here for the poster @kg01!

D8B9D086-1325-4EDA-BD6E-C8E17408D931.jpeg

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Olynk is trassh.  Hey, you asked for my thoughts. 

I agree he’s a RPOS (real piece of work) nevertheless if he’s with us he’s less of a deadbeat but I agree it’s puke worthy slap 👋 me.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, sturt said:

Sounds about right price-wise.

Here's our current inventory.

2023-02-04_16-41-59.png

Wonder if our 2023 1st could be had, and if so, for what.

Our 2023 1st is currently the #17 pick. We traded #16 for Clint Capela with 3 years lefts. I'd want a player with at least 2 full years left on his contract to trade that pick.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'd want a player with at least 2 full years left on his contract to trade that pick.

I hear that. But salary's gonna have to matter, too, of course. So if that's the standard, you're necessarily looking at a fairly recent draft pick.

Don't see GSW dealing Wiseman until off-season at earliest. But what if they offered you Moody?

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, sturt said:

I hear that. But salary's gonna have to matter, too, of course. So if that's the standard, you're necessarily looking at a fairly recent draft pick.

Don't see GSW dealing Wiseman until off-season at earliest. But what if they offered you Moody?

I haven't thought much about trading the pick, so I don't know what position I'd want.

• Premium Member

Soooooo... this thread ordinarily would be hopping... getting some significant insider input just 5 days out.

I'm just guessing, but perhaps guys get tired of providing insight, only to find they get heckled after awhile for doing so... not much incentive to share much of anything under those circumstances.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Unless they are right like me. :cheer:

There's a lot of things that one can joke about.

There's a subset of those things that one can joke about and it's actually funny to other people.

Another subset are those things that one can joke about, and effectively reaffirm that one was never serious about his/her apology... ie, not funny.

Speaking of being right, I called that one.

It's not wrong to say you're skeptical. What's wrong is to say someone is "pretending" (the verb you used) to know things they don't actually know (ie, what's routinely understood to be lying), and taking an unprovoked and inappropriate jab at the character of someone who doesn't deserve that. Other people around here might let you off the hook. I'm not one of 'em (obviously). You need boundaries, my man... maybe start with the golden rule.

If the Hawks are going to swap players, everyone knows who I want.  They will not sell or swap him because he's their future starting center, I'm told.  Well, they ain't winning a lot right now.  Wouldn't cost anything to ask!  What would you take for MW?

:stirthepot:

Edited by Gray Mule