• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Haha, I love this guy.  Never a dull moment.  @Spud2nique, you can dock me cool points now.

Seriously though, they should have known this was coming after choosing not to pay him.

And, just to be fair, the guy has been playing at a high level the past few weeks.

Is this a real demand of a summer KD demand. Both dudes are just such lil b.. I digress.

Kyme signs big deals and plays like 25% of the time. It’s sad with the skill level he has that he’s just a trifling lil..

3 hours ago, macdaddy said:

The Suns lose a young, really good center though and only get a creaky old wing they have to pay $18 million next year.   They've got plenty of those.  So i think Suns aren't interested in that.  If they get Capela that makes them better on the court.   

The Raptors would have to really want JC and I'm not sure about that.  It saves them money so if that's a motivation then maybe but JC is a downgrade from Siakam so they are basically retooling but they'll need picks or something. 

This would seem more plausible. And I’d be all for it given Siakam has been the guy I’ve wanted for the last ~3 years. 

ATL IN: Siakam, Birch, Crowder

PHX In: Cap, Bogi, Thad Young

TOR IN: J Collins, Ayton (or re route JC to get them a PG) 

leave us at … 

Trae / DJM / Hunter / Pascal / OO

Ahol / AJ / Crowder / JJ / Birch

Also don’t like having both DJ and Pascal expire the same year  but because it’s pascal … I’ll overlook it  

• Like 1

Wow.. this Kyme is delusional. It’s sad. 

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Ky/Simmons for Murray.  Do iiiit.... 

don’t make me hate you lol. 

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Simmons

I don’t want him for a future 2nd rounder no joke. I just don’t want him on my squad ever.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wow.. this Kyme is delusional. It’s sad. 

don’t make me hate you lol. 

I don’t want him for a future 2nd rounder no joke. I just don’t want him on my squad ever.

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful.

Did you see the Eddie Johnson v Crowder kerfuffle?  Apparently Eddie has a podcast and promoted it on the twitter by posting a pic of Crowder with the caption: "Cry me a River".

Jae responded saying stte 'that's messed up' or w/e and Eddie apologized.  Didn't want to that schmoke. 

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, h4wkfan said:

This would seem more plausible. And I’d be all for it given Siakam has been the guy I’ve wanted for the last ~3 years. 

ATL IN: Siakam, Birch, Crowder

PHX In: Cap, Bogi, Thad Young

TOR IN: J Collins, Ayton (or re route JC to get them a PG) 

leave us at … 

Trae / DJM / Hunter / Pascal / OO

Ahol / AJ / Crowder / JJ / Birch

Also don’t like having both DJ and Pascal expire the same year  but because it’s pascal … I’ll overlook it  

That looks like equal value all around. Only because Hawks get the shortest end of the stick sending out 3 players but the best player needed IMO.

Onyeka needs to start, we need to sell Bogi now before his knees go out again, and we need a star Power forward.

Edited by theheroatl

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful.

Did you see the Eddie Johnson v Crowder kerfuffle?  Apparently Eddie has a podcast and promoted it on the twitter by posting a pic of Crowder with the caption: "Cry me a River".

Jae responded saying stte 'that's messed up' or w/e and Eddie apologized.  Didn't want to that schmoke. 

That’s hilarious! Oh Kam and Ad should be on! I gotta hear this! 

Eddie is soft. Lol.

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

I don't hate this trade but I feel like we give away too much here. We do make that splash trade that gives us an incredible starting 5 though. This will never happen. I'm not a professional. I'm just using a trade machine. 

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_2-3-2023_2-36-17PM.png

This looks good on paper.  I'm afraid that we will all be hating Simmons and maybe Ayton too in a years time.   Does anyone hate JC/Cap ?  Plus our tiny bit of shooting just went out the window.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

This looks good on paper.  I'm afraid that we will all be hating Simmons and maybe Ayton too in a years time.   Does anyone hate JC/Cap ?  Plus our tiny bit of shooting just went out the window.

Have you seen our shooting stats? DJM and Trae and AJ is enough firepower.

side note, Kyrie ain’t coming here and Ben Simmons is washed.

Edited by theheroatl