• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Official NBASupes, Sothron, and theCampster Insider Thread - NBA 2022-23 Season

NBASupes

• Premium Member
14 hours ago, bird_dirt said:

If Hawksquawk was a person:

Guarantee this will be the best thing you see on Twitter today, even if you are following Zion drama. 

Okay.

Who is it?

One of you out there did this, and suspiciously bird.... er, guess I have to qualify that since we have dueling birds round here... bird dirt was made aware you posted it...

If not dirt him/herself...

My money is on @MaceCase. With a secondary wager on @kg01. Or, let's go the trifecta route, and I'll add @Diesel as the third option.

It's just just just too too too congruent with Squawk conversation to not be someone.

Wait. Don't tell us here.... do a big reveal in a whole other video, how bout it?

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, sturt said:

Okay.

Who is it?

One of you out there did this, and suspiciously bird.... er, guess I have to qualify that since we have dueling birds round here... bird dirt was made aware you posted it...

My money is on @MaceCase. With a secondary wager on @kg01. Or, let's go the trifecta route, and I'll add @Diesel as the third option.

It's just just just too too too congruent with Squawk conversation to not be someone.

Wait. Don't tell us here.... do a big reveal in a whole other video, how bout it?

............. I wonder who????

pKX.gif

no seriously I wonder who 😂

Edited by HawksNWaffles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member
43 minutes ago, kg01 said:

What I've learned from my many years of watching serial killer shows, is that the killer usually returns to admire his work.  They also point the finger at others to throw the cops off the scent.  Hmmm, stu fits both of these narratives... :shocked: 

Too much melanin. And as a veteran of those shows and a citizen of the world, you know the very first thing that gets told is [race] [sex]. I only qualify on that second part.

Oh. And I steadfastly refuse to ever buy any jersey for any team, even my own favs. Don't do the hero worship thing. I'm just sayin... yeah, I could imagine myself being the guilty party on this one, and even wish I could be him... but you got the wrong guy. 😄

And if you need any more evidence, check the records, dirt would never be an accomplice with someone he despises as much as meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. 😄😄😄

Which.

Now that I think about it... what could be any more ingenious than to point the finger at me to throw the cops off the scent... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
51 minutes ago, HawksNWaffles said:

............. I wonder who????

pKX.gif

no seriously I wonder who 😂

But do you really? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sturt said:

Not to shoot down the idea, but just for context... am I on safe ground to perceive that most of us perceive Glen as an X-and-Os analyst... and, that most of us, otoh, do not  perceive him as having any special insider insight into what the FO or the coaching staff have planned...?

So, this would be more like Glen saying, "This is what I would do if I had a say," right?

Should add... it seemed Aaron registered with Quin as a defensive PG based on his comments in pressers. I know he turned my head this season... hadn't anticipated he would play so hard on that end of the floor.

1. Glen Willis is just an analyst as far as I know.  He was describing where he thinks the low hanging fruit is for us to make a move to improve the roster.

2. I think AH played well at times, but I get that idea that he was talking about a more substantial player that is more worthy of a lot of minutes.  AH is more of a 3rd PG who gets PT when there is an injury or foul trouble.  

2 hours ago, sturt said:

Okay.

Who is it?

Me........a Cowg.. ugh, no, settle down, settle dooown. Wooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaa

Okay, I've composed myself.  I second kg's theory.  This was an attempt to bait me into an irrational outburst by insinuating that I'm not only a Dallas fan, but one of the biggest Dallas stans on social media in order to distract from the usage of makeup/filters/AI.  Tut, tut, tut, :deke:

Okay

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

Me........a Cowg.. ugh, no, settle down, settle dooown. Wooooooo saaaaaaaaaaaa

Okay, I've composed myself.  I second kg's theory.  This was an attempt to bait me into an irrational outburst by insinuating that I'm not only a Dallas fan, but one of the biggest Dallas stans on social media in order to distract from the usage of makeup/filters/AI.  Tut, tut, tut, :deke:

Okay

Huh? Not following. The video cited isn't that.

Waitaminute.... what better way to throw everyone off than to respond with something incoherent.... ahhhhhhhhhhh.... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... suspicions needle just hit red.

1 minute ago, thecampster said:

With the conclusion of the Finals last night and today's media being the celebrate Jokic tour, I expect serious rumors to start being floated starting tomorrow through this weekend.  Let the games begin.

Not to make it weird, but our collective bodies are ready, tc.  

🙂

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, thecampster said:

With the conclusion of the Finals last night and today's media being the celebrate Jokic tour, I expect serious rumors to start being floated starting tomorrow through this weekend.  Let the games begin.

I'm sure Lebron and Kyrie are huddled with their management teams in a dark room trying to figure out a way to steal some headlines from Jokic today.

6 minutes ago, terrell said:

If Trae really believes this, roster changes are definitely otw.. lol

And of course the Hawks are getting dragged in the comments...Just play ball man... smh

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, shakes said:

I'm sure Lebron and Kyrie are huddled with their management teams in a dark room trying to figure out a way to steal some headlines from Jokic today.

Somebody might catch a body.  Anybody got eyes on Ja?! 

14 minutes ago, terrell said:

And of course the Hawks are getting dragged in the comments...Just play ball man... smh

Screw em all.  They were gonna drag him for not believing in himself/team too.  Can't win em over, so why bother caring what they think?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Somebody might catch a body.  Anybody got eyes on Ja?! 

Screw em all.  They were gonna drag him for not believing in himself/team too.  Can't win em over, so why bother caring what they think?

I dont even think Trae believes this is a Championship roster... lol

Edited by terrell