• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ime Udoka is available

NBASupes

In all seriousness, as long as it can be confirmed he didn't commit crimes or actual assault, he's certainly the type of coach this group needs.  It's impressive to see and hear what he did for the Selltics selfish a** stars.  They were revolting against him until they realized he was helping them by not coddling.  Now look at em.  They so good they think Joe Mazzula is doing something. 

• Haha 1

If Ime comes, then Nick has to sit his entitled arse down somewhere and focus on his lady. 

Tony needs not to meddle but just cut the checks

Whoever the GM is need to sit down with Ime let him choose the type of players best fit his style. Team would need an overhaul imo. Collins, Trae, CC doesn't fit. They aren't scrap dogs. But as @Sothron said we have to build around Trae which means you need elite everything at each position. Kinda like having a Matt Ryan

• Like 1

F the celts f the Jazz.. I’m losin it lol. I got nuthin.

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

In all seriousness, as long as it can be confirmed he didn't commit crimes or actual assault, he's certainly the type of coach this group needs.  It's impressive to see and hear what he did for the Selltics selfish a** stars.  They were revolting against him until they realized he was helping them by not coddling.  Now look at em.  They so good they think Joe Mazzula is doing something. 

It’s all Jaylen Brown, it ain’t even pretty ugly boy Tatum lol

• Premium Member
44 minutes ago, kg01 said:

i for one don't care if he committed crimes or actual assaults.  As long as he can coach and get Trae to buy in to team basketball for the first time in his life, then I don't care what he did or who he did it to.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, shakes said:

i for one don't care if he committed crimes or actual assaults.  As long as he can coach and get Trae to buy in to team basketball for the first time in his life, then I don't care what he did or who he did it to.

I'm the same way. He had an affair with a co worker's wife. Yes, that is not cool but he isn't a child molester or a murderer. It should have no bearing on his coaching ability.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
42 minutes ago, theheroatl said:

What’s funny is you all think he was the difference maker for the Celtics. Look at them this year without him. They actually look even better.

That's my issue.  He had a lot of help...  

He had Mazzulla , Hardy, Stoudamire, Dobbins and Jackson.   

Mazzulla and Hardy are coaching and doing better than expected. 

If you gave Prunty or Jr. a team, I don't think it would go well. 

• Like 1