• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Jason jackson was very clearly broadcasting with one hand under the table that whole run.  At times, both hands disappeared from view. 😲. How was he even holding the mic?  Nevermind, i dont wanna know. 

Have you seen the Wade statue at his pad? :huh: Ya me neither, fact is I don’t know if one exists but if I were a betting man… :jerk: yup, all the way. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Have you seen the Wade statue at his pad? :huh: Ya me neither, fact is I don’t know if one exists but if I were a betting man… :jerk: yup, all the way. 

You probably gotta wear a hazmat suit to get near that thing.  Ewwww... 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

my girlwife said she wishes I looked at her the way Jason Jax looks at Wade/Spo/Butler/Haslem/Riley :huh:

image.gif.424da16e5173d4c00d98765e47e36bef.gif

Listen, find somebody that looks at you the way Jason Jacks looks at the lotion bottle before he looks at Wade/Schpo/Jimi/and Has-been. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

my girlwife said she wishes I looked at her the way Jason Jax looks at Wade/Spo/Butler/Haslem/Riley :huh:

image.gif.424da16e5173d4c00d98765e47e36bef.gif

Well, why don't cha?  If she's worth having, she's worth you doing what she wants!  This is something that don't cost money but it's worth it's weight in gold!  Spud, as you mature, you learn that there are things that you can do that money can't buy.  

When my oldest son was born, and today is his birthday, a woman in the hospital told my wife, "I wish my husband would look at me the way yours looks at you."  I still treasure this remark 62 years later!  

🥰

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1