• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ahhhh, there it is.  I knew we would find some common ground.  Soak it in, cyde.  Bathe in it.

That was such a metaphor for the whole heet experience.  Fans all bouncin' around in white jeans.  Laughing.  Celebrating.  Completely unaware their team's gasping for air, chokin' in their own blood, clinging to life.

"Yeah, play s'more Gloria Estefan!"

:laugh1: Poetic justice for every NBA fan that’s not a Heat fan. Comber’s fist 🤛 carried all our feeling towards how and why Miami even made the finals. They should have been knocked out by the Bucks in round one. 

ps Robin Lopez is pissed at Conner and now wants to one up hik by sticking a stick of dynamite 🧨 up Benny the Bull’s a$$ :sarcastic:

Ps Could we hire iron Mike for a similar promotion up in Boston? :er:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kg01 said:

Throw in tha towel, squd!  Benhillbilly has had enough.  Oh the humanity... 

I barely posted about the heat’s run up until they were about to close out Boston because 1) it was no surprise and 2) I knew all the posters who hate high-level, hard-nosed ball couldn’t stand it.  Now y’all wanna come out the woodwork in Finals Game 5 to throw dirt?  This board is truly weird at times.

Anyway, heat showing championship mettle as they always do.  I would discuss how Denver nullified Miami’s great cut game with their own (and Jokic kick balls), MP Jr’s ascension, and Bam’s great play but I surely don’t want serious basketball conversion to be derailed so quickly with foolishness.

Edited by benhillboy

29 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

I barely posted about the heat’s run up until they were about to close out Boston because 1) it was no surprise and 2) I knew all the posters who hate high-level, hard-nosed ball couldn’t stand it.  Now y’all wanna come out the woodwork in Finals Game 5 to throw dirt?  This board is truly weird at times.

Anyway, heat showing championship mettle as they always do.  I would discuss how Denver nullified Miami’s great cut game with their own (and Jokic kick balls), MP Jr’s ascension, and Bam’s great play but I surely don’t want serious basketball conversion to be derailed so quickly with foolishness.

Why so serious, hillbilly?  You know I got heet-hate because of my BIL.  I will always be irrational on them.  I feel like I shouldn't have to add a disclaimer every time.  Cmon, broseph.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats to the nuggets. They’re an amazing to watch and I love watching Jokic play.

the nuggets are interesting because they’re a perfect example of how patience pays off…it took years of belief from the organization and just making the core better and better for the team to make it this far. It begs the question…should hawks fans have more patience when it comes to this FO, Quin, and the team? Nuggets just showed how patience can be a virtue.

• Like 3