• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Hope he's not thinking he's taking over for Kerr.  He ain't leaving until there ain't no more juice left there to squeeze. 

:er: Wtf. I’m sorry basketball 🏀 terminology is Fckin weird if you aren’t in the loop. I just read this as an outsider and I’m thinkin cagey be sick 😷 😂 

Just now, benhillboy said:

Take your meds, spud.  Plenty of water.  No heavy machinery.  You’re used to the hallucinations no need to fret those.

There she blows!!! :laugh1: I been waiting for you outside sev. You got your lunch money? :huh:

AAAAYYYYEEE STAT BOY! :laugh1:
Your stats failed you. Stats don’t mean anything if they did your Heat would have won the finals.

@benhillboy doesn’t pay to come to a HAWKS FAN website and shoot off about how you love the Heat and the scrubs. That belongs on sKeet lovin FakeGM pages. KYA (know your audience).

I swear you prolly one of them dude that annually goes to games at State Farm, Philips, and even the Omni rootin for Magic, Mike, Kobe and Lebron. 

image.gif.f2dc5be84bc3506d2947a851ec21f305.gif

Edited by Spud2nique

• Moderators

If this thread is going to become a shots fired between posters thread then I think we are done here.  If people want to talk basketball have at it but let’s knock off the focus on other posters.  [This message goes for everyone.]

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, AHF said:

If this thread is going to become a shots fired between posters thread then I think we are done here.  If people want to talk basketball have at it but let’s knock off the focus on other posters.  [This message goes for everyone.]

I apologize but it is a Hawks board after all and Benhill has been pushing the Heat in our faces for the last month and he needed a dose. He knows it too @AHF he’s just a little upset they lost is all. I’m done though I think I made my point that this is an ATLANTA HAWKS fan board not a sKeet one.

Honestly I was messing with him and though hillbilly Ben could take a lil more. 

Retreato here… 

Basketball talk sounds great.

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Feel free to take all the shots you want at the Heat!  Just focus the attention there rather than on one another.  Thanks Squawkers!

Wait, what about shots at my heat fan BIL?  There's a bit of a gray area there since we can't confirm he's not benhilllly.

This is now the great mod conundrum of '23. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Wait, what about shots at my heat fan BIL?  There's a bit of a gray area there since we can't confirm he's not benhilllly.

This is now the great mod conundrum of '23. 

I'm working off the assumption that your BIL isn't on the Squawk so have at it and enjoy.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, AHF said:

It’s cool Big A, all in jest.  Anyone taking shots at the heat is obviously joking.  All the OGs knows it takes a village to raise a spud.

Serious question tho.  Am I like the only Grand Master here who hasn’t been suspended or threatened with it yet 😆

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

It’s cool Big A, all in jest.  Anyone taking shots at the heat is obviously joking.  All the OGs knows it takes a village to raise a spud.

Serious question tho.  Am I like the only Grand Master here who hasn’t been suspended or threatened with it yet 😆

Yeah, yeah .. all in jest, hb. 😏

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, benhillboy said:

All the OGs knows it takes a village to raise a spud.

That make you feel better? Hope so cuz {spud pointing at scoreboard} sKeet still lost. :sarcastic:Worst way possible too, they’ve been teased twice in 4 years, 2 finals no rings. 😉 Yimmie Tudeski Butler was fake, selling everyone fake grind that resulted in a no ring outcome. The end.

On 6/13/2023 at 11:40 PM, sturt said:

Classic.

The look on his face when he found out about the parade...   This comment is everything:

image.png.0de280baaa55645e9c4d2a8e6d79c2d7.png

I've spent months in eastern Europe, that's what I don't care looks like.  Fake front guys like Jimmy Butler who look into the camera like a WWE star talking about how much they don't care is something different.  It's part of an image they are trying to craft.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, benhillboy said:

image.gif.8ccf767099fb1b9448471b61691b7c4b.gif

And the sKeet gooooooeeeesssss ooooonnnnnn 🎼 @benhillboy

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

sKeet culture wellness check.

From Jason Jackson to Burnie, is everyone ok? #cultureclub #crybabies

Jason jackson was very clearly broadcasting with one hand under the table that whole run.  At times, both hands disappeared from view. 😲. How was he even holding the mic?  Nevermind, i dont wanna know. 

• Haha 1