• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

• Premium Member

1.  Watched Chicago Beat a more worthy Toronto team.  Lavine going downhill is a problem. 

2.   Watched Chicago lose to Miami last night. Pat Riley must be paying... The refs kept Miami in the game until Jimmy Buckets finally woke up.   Chicago's problem was Vuc.   He can't play defense. 

3.  So glad we didn't get the 6th Seed.   Right now, Philly has way too much perimeter shooting...  BUT... Brooklyn is a problem. 

I think Brooklyn can win this series.   As well as Philly is playing, Brooklyn made off like Bandits in those trades. Bridges, Johnson, Dinwiddie...  They have a really good squad.   I'm not underestimating Philly, but I don't expect Harden and Harris to be on their game for 7 games.  Philly may take game one, but these guys are going to have to play very hard to win this series.   

Im interested in NY Vs. Cleveland.    That will be a very interesting series.   I definitely think NY has what it needs to beat Cleveland. 

Finally, Miami vs. Milwaukee.  I suspect that Milwaukee will play done to Miami... and the way that Miami racks up FTs.. watch out. Miami can upset... especially if it's Miami and the refs vs. Milwaukee... of course, the league wants the Lakers to win it all.   So getting the big three out earlier will help their claim. 

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Philly just beat the Nets by 20 points.  Didn't see that coming. 

Closer than the final score was. It was a good game until late in the third. Brooklyn is scrappy and has some shooters/good ball movement. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

AD got some soft ways. 

I thought he was out for the rest of the year the way he cried about that stinger. 

You can't trust AD to stay healthy. 

As soon as he got hurt,  I'm sure Rob Pelinka got 7 phone calls inquiring about a trade.

• Haha 1

On 4/15/2023 at 7:27 PM, benhillboy said:

Always coveted Josh Hart.  The Hawks starting lineup needs his type of makeup horribly.

Meanwhile Donovan with the relentless comeback.  

Hawks/TS did too. They tried to get him. 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Westbrook says he won’t change his style of play. Kawhi literally had to combat Russ essentially playing for the Suns.

28E61B50-677E-43A1-82E1-F3AF42BC7B8D.jpeg

Is there a steadier player than Eric Gordon?  Shame that dude was stuck in Houston the last few years.  

• Thanks 1

A few things from yesterday...

Not impressed with Denver even though they won

Ayton is soft

So is KAT

Id rather draft a young Center than trade for either

Kawhi is stil that dude

I hate the Grizzlies

Brunson is a bulldog

D Fox doesnt get enough recognition

Mitchell is a bucket

Austin Reeves is the best Sooner playing right now

Rui > Dre

Bucks mightve been a better matchup for us then the Celtics

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, terrell said:

A few things from yesterday...

Not impressed with Denver even though they won  YES

Ayton is soft  YES

So is KAT  YES

Kawhi is stil that dude YES

I hate the Grizzlies - YES and now i'm actually cheering for the damn lakers.  The LAKERS. smh

Brunson is a bulldog - YES - i hate this development

D Fox doesnt get enough recognition - missed that game

Mitchell is a bucket - YES - wish we had him

Austin Reeves is the best Sooner playing right now - lol.  yeah what the heck

Rui > Dre - not going there but...

Bucks was a better matchup for us then the Celtics - disagree here - i ain't scared of the C's.  Bucks will be back. 

• Like 3