• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

The problem is he can't be all up in the camera calling guys out.  Then shrink like cold sea water once the bill comes due. 

I love it....can he look anymore foolish running and hiding. If anyone deserves it it's him.

Play stupid games...with nothing :laugh1:.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I love it....can he look anymore foolish running and hiding. If anyone deserves it it's him.

Play stupid games...with nothing :laugh1:.

*gasp*

Seems their fearless leader skipped out on it too.  Oh my ...

I tried to do my surprised face but it didnt work. 

51 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

I Was In The Pool GIFs | Tenor

This alley was meant for @Spud2nique but I guess he was doing his Collins impression and was sleepin' on the backside.  No worries, squd.  I'm still gonna toss lobs your way. 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, kg01 said:

*gasp*

Seems their fearless leader skipped out on it too.  Oh my ...

I tried to do my surprised face but it didnt work. 

This alley was meant for @Spud2nique but I guess he was doing his Collins impression and was sleepin' on the backside.  No worries, squd.  I'm still gonna toss lobs your way. 

Whoever scores it I don’t care as long as it’s our team- team player Spud

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Oh no, @Spud2nique save me.  I just spelled it 'Mempis' on a work report.  I'm too close to the situation**.  Help!

(** Yes, at first I said I'm in too deep but didn't have the guts to stick with it.) 

My Sixers/Suns (yeaa. 2 teams wtf) manager is keeping me till 5:30 pacific standard time. We’ve discussed the playoffs 216 times so it’s not like he doesn’t know the Hawks aren’t on.. I’m gonna kiss the first then play ketchup.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Shaq saying he'd love to see Edwards on the Hawks.  Great minds think alike.  I remember me, @marco102 and @Spud2nique saying similar things. 

:laugh1: Ya we did. I remember somebody saying would you offer up #6 and Collins and I said hell yes. Ya that would be a perfect compliment of two dudes that are straight alphas. Gives me goose bumps. 

Feels like you guys breed some beasts down in Atlanta in guys like Jaylen and Ant 🐜 man. Love those dudes they are both throwback style tough rugged players.

Only knock on ant 🐜 and he’s young so this could change is still some shot selection, some say the same for Trae but ant 🐜 sometimes just flings. 

I’m glad you, me and @marco102 liked guys like Ant 🐜 over fake ATL dudes like sexy Sexton. :huh: Aka Utah’s finest :er:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

After very shaky seasons in a horrid division the heat and Hawks very much in good/ great shape:

B59F2DC9-A379-4116-8542-1A87893EB71F.jpeg.54c9ebfe3595d9f42444ac4d3f04edad.jpeg

“The South(west) got something to say!”

Don't you dare lump Miami in with that moment.  This is a new low, benhillbilly! 

🤬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, hylndr11 said:

Fking 45 free throw vs 17 and u lost , I mean they are trying to give it to you 

Damn I didn’t realize they went 28-45!  Giannis shrunk up like Simmons versus us when he played hot potato with the ball and the sideline trying to avoid the FT line.  I couldn’t believe it.

Respect the hell out of dude, but I never was a fan.  His horrible effect on spacing  and FT shooting that will obviously plague him his whole career are just too big of holes in his game.  Not to mention the automatic 2 offensive fouls a game lol.