• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

On 4/27/2023 at 11:50 AM, kg01 said:

U sure, bro?

Budenshoulders deserves to be fired.  He lost them that game and series.  Frankly, their title year was a fluke for him.  Every other year he comes up comically short as a coach.  If the ref hadn't turned Traes ankle, he would've been gone that year. 

It explains so much to hear that Budenholzer's brother died in a car accident during that series.  He was there but understandably not there.  No one would've blamed him for asking for time off.  Extremely sad and, in light of this, I certainly take back my comments.  Real life trumps this kids game always.  Prayers for him and his family. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

47-74 LAL....damn.

Gah-dayum Mempis!

Regular season tiguhs eggsposed.

jjj with the yuge game.  Way to step up in an elimination game, brah.

Surely Ja Warrant came to play, right?  Riiiiggt?  Wrong.

• Haha 2

Fun night Huerter hit a huge corner 3 against the scrubs and Fox 🦊 was amazing and Malik Monk, Kentucky Sac Kings call out for Wildcat Superfan @AHF #morecowbell #gokings 

image.gif.89cef7a8cc8f37af189ff2bd590c0768.gif

Sac will be off the hook this Sunday. I think it’s the first game 7 since 2004 or around then, they had one after the Lakers officiating thing in 2007 but I forget if it was against the Mavs? Maybe a young Dirk and Nash? I gotta check I don’t know but it’s hot 🥵 GO KANGZZZZ #kVON

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You’re as happy as a clam aintcha? 

image.gif.846625ea1ace7e4b98631b1f16f941a6.gif

I gave yall fair warning that I'd be insufferable once these fugazies get knocked out. 

Friggin John Wall-era, fake-tough Wizards wannabes. 

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, kg01 said:

So do they get the label as unable to deal with playoff physicality?  Can't deal with the pressha of the playoffs?

And Can't lead a team to a title...

I watched that Laker finale.   It made us look like 300 Spartans the way we went out.   In the 4th, Memphis starters vs. Lakers 3rd Unit.   Disgusting.   Memphis couldn't score.. kept throwing the ball away.   DLO was clowning them.  Reeves out there trying to be Pistol Pete.  Bron and AD on the side line yucking it up.   It was down right embarrassing. 

• Thanks 2

The disappointment in Memphis right now has to be unbelievable.  31 - 15 before the Steven Adams injury.  20 - 16 afterwards.  That team could've used his toughness and rebounding in the middle vs Anthony Davis.  But they seemed good enough to beat the Lakers.

Lakers role players stepped up big time and thoroughly outplayed the Memphis role players. Hachimura and Reeves were outstanding in that series.  Lebron is obviously slowing down a little and not as effective as in years past, so for those kids to step up like that was amazing.

For Memphis, Dillon Brooks is easily the most replaceable player in that lineup.  Poor shooter. Vastly overrated defender. A loudmouth whose game can't come close to backing up his talent.  Fake tough guy, much like Patrick Beverly.  He's an unrestricted free agent in the summer, so there's no way Memphis picks him back up.

The Lakers making those trades for Hachimura and D-Lo, along with the return of Anthony Davis and getting rid of Westbrook, has honestly made them the most dangerous team in these playoffs.  Those were the trades of the year, in my opinion. 

If you include the playoffs, they're 20 - 9 since the All-Star break.  Only Golden St and Philly can say that they're playing just as well since the All-Star break.

Lakers vs Sixers in the NBA Finals?

• Like 2

Side note to the above post.  Milwaukee was by far the hottest team coming into the playoffs.  17 - 7 after the All-Star break going into the postseason.  And right before the break, that team had won 12 in a row.  So they were a whopping 29 - 7 going into the playoffs.

And GIannis has the nerve to say that a team rolling like that, and with the best record in the league, didn't have a disappointing season by getting bounced out in the 1st round? 

Imagine the HELL the Hawks would get, if we'd won 58 games, was the #1 overall seed in the NBA, but lose to a Miami Heat team that has been schizophrenic all year?

It's kind of wild that these teams will feel worse about their postseason 1st round exit, than the Hawks will

• Milwaukee
  • Memphis
  • Cleveland
  • Golden St ( if they lose )
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The Lakers making those trades for Hachimura and D-Lo, along with the return of Anthony Davis and getting rid of Westbrook, has honestly made them the most dangerous team in these playoffs.  Those were the trades of the year, in my opinion. 

Vandy too. I like that dude a lot. He knows his role. Hachi is a player. He needed out of the capital is all.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Lakers vs Sixers in the NBA Finals?

I got Suns/Celts in a red bowing of the 1976 finals with the same result 4-2 Boston.

Hoping I’m wrong. 

I want Jokic 🃏 and the Nuggets to chip this year. They’ve been at it a while with Mikey Malone and company, it might be time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

And Can't lead a team to a title...

I watched that Laker finale.   It made us look like 300 Spartans the way we went out.   In the 4th, Memphis starters vs. Lakers 3rd Unit.   Disgusting.   Memphis couldn't score.. kept throwing the ball away.   DLO was clowning them.  Reeves out there trying to be Pistol Pete.  Bron and AD on the side line yucking it up.   It was down right embarrassing. 

And I'm sorry, freaking Steven Adams and one other roleplayer they lost to injury shouldn't make that gargantuan difference when they allegedly, supposedly have 2 allstar talents.  One of which everybody keep saying is elite.  jjj came up tiny-small once AD decided to play.  DPOY, my a**.  

The most frontrunning, trash talking, least actual accomplished team in I don't know how long.

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Vandy too. I like that dude a lot. He knows his role. Hachi is a player. He needed out of the capital is all.

Say it, squd.  Guy needed to get away from Aly mcBeal who hasn't ever made a player better in his whole career. 

• Like 1

Nuggets!!!! Hell ya @Sothron this is y’all’s year. Beautiful basketball. I love how KD looks like crap out there he’s aging on every place it’s beautiful to watch a rat 🐀 slow down, turnover after turnover just getting pick pocketed every time. :sarcastic: 💗 it!!!

NUGGS IN 4!!!! :laugh1: (Not suns in 4)..

Edited by Spud2nique

NY vs Miami -

Who do y’all want to lose more since none of us want either to win. I think I dislike NY more, especially their fans.

Also, obviously want Boston to lose against Philly. Need as much disfunction there as possible so we can make a play for Jaylen Brown. 

Edited by ShooterSays

15 minutes ago, ShooterSays said:

NY vs Miami -

Who do y’all want to lose more since none of us want either to win. I think I dislike NY more, especially their fans.

Also, obviously want Boston to lose against Philly. Need as much disfunction there as possible so we can make a play for Jaylen Brown. 

I'm rooting for the meteor in all these matchups. 

• Haha 3