• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm rooting for the meteor in all these matchups. 

:laugh1: :laugh1: Straight for Randle and Butler.. who mind you are not Oak and Zo no matter how much the NBA wants that. 

image.gif.4a513fcc572eea9a4bcaa12c1a0a4bbf.gif

This should be funny though because Adam Silver doesn’t condone fighting but this series with have some millennial baby fights to satisfy the general NBA target audience and the likes of BSPN.

Less trying to artificially match teams up Sliver you snake 🐍. You’re such a lil b!tch, I swear if I see him in an NBA hall I’d tell him that to his face, security or not I’d be like..

ADAM, myyyyy man, you doin wonders for the league.. I just wanna say how much I …

180 SKUUUUUUURRRRRRTTTTTTT

How much of a low life mothering piece of human waste you really on, this ain’t WWF you like Pinocchio pederast lookin hand up your a$$ ventriloquist’s puppet! 

Caveat: I’m processing the Hawks loss at this current time, still.. I thought it was over but I still had some feelings in the tank.

Edited by Spud2nique

I thought Butler twisted his 🦶 off on that play. He’s a tough cookie 🍪. Anyways, Nix are who we thought they were and Miami is just priming and marinating themselves up for the Celtics main course. 

Go Nuggs! Go Kings! 

• Premium Member

Gotta say, while I'm a Huerter fan, I prefer not to spend the off-season hearing about the Kings being the NBA's up-and-coming franchise.

It would have been fine if we were to share that limelight, but since we will not share it, I don't want SAC to have any of it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sturt said:

Gotta say, while I'm a Huerter fan, I prefer not to spend the off-season hearing about the Kings being the NBA's up-and-coming franchise.

It would have been fine if we were to share that limelight, but since we will not share it, I don't want SAC to have any of it.

That's some true hater stuff.  And I love it.

If we can't have any joy, nor can they.

Curry has been incredible this game.  Huerter, once again, stinking it up.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

LETS GO LAKERS!!!!

Reeves>sCurry

How did Curry get past all the injury issues? :dry: I mean really, that ankle looks great, same with Klay and 🫏. Keep up the weird/money making for Adam Sliver a Bay Area (new money) thirsty a$$ ventriloquist puppet.

Regardless, I will never let you guys in on who I want to win/lose. I have a greeeeaaat poker ♣️ face :huh: and I keep all my feelings buried deep inside..

Oh, also… Huerter 2-9… 1-6 deep in nearly 30 minutes of play.

THAT… is why we got rid of the ball shagger. This game 7 sun ☀️ 👦 it ain’t PRACTICE with A.I. 

Meanwhile @benhillboy is in freakin Barbados 🇧🇧 somewhere tropicanning with @TheNorthCydeRises cuz they parlayed the Benny’s Heat and sCrubs and both Ahole (not you AHF) teams won today.

I have one question before I leave…

image.gif.fbd7b85e741b1d4c46993dab2cbc2be1.gif

WHO Biggie and who Diddy?  YOU BOATS 🚤 N HOES HAPPY???? :finger:

UGGGGHHHHHHH SAIL 🛥️ OFF…

image.gif.c0a6a17e912ad75c0666e8eae78bad24.gif

Just go and hypnotize each other. I swear if this piece of dog $hit overachieving 🐶 💩 of the Heat make the finals I’ll boycott it for the second year in a row. Go ahead, try me, you think I care to watch the Celts/Warriors last year? No? I don’t wanna see the Heat or the Warriors do anything ever. The end. Both coaches need 🥜 checks and @JayBirdHawk will prolly be more than happy to practice her old soccer ⚽️ skills on them.. :laugh1: I’m recruiting now..

I’m out.. but I still got a bullet in the Nuggets. 🃏 prove it? Giannis did 2 years ago and this year it’s your turn. 

DEEEENNNVVVVEEEEERRRR!!!

ps Watch Mike Brown get overrated. That Sac success was INSPITE of him NOT because of him, he stinks! #QuintheFUTURE

I’m out f this.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Huerter showing why he is considered the softest player in the NBA.     Too soft and scared to play in the playoffs.

Now a career 50/165 from 3 in the playoffs for an impressive 30% clip.  And he got his minutes slashed in the playoffs due to his poor play.

Hawks are out.  🥲  Kings are out. 🥲

Heat, that team that Atlanta beat in the play-in, is still alive and doing well.  I don't like NY because their gay fans want to have sex with Trae.  That's what they keep yelling...

Also, I can't bring myself to like the Lakers or the team that just beat the Kings.  I hope they beat each other into little pieces.

Boston, my most hated NBA team.  Gee whiz.  I'm running out of teams to root for.

:ahf:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

I don't like NY because their gay fans want to have sex with Trae.  That's what they keep yelling...

:unsure: …  Gramps gone wild 😜 

35 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

I hope they beat each other into little pieces.

Shredder.

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

:unsure: …  Gramps gone wild 😜 

Well, that's what those NY fans say.  I just reported what they yell!

GO DENVER!  Thanks Spud..

:peanut-butter-jelly-time:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

All aboaaaaaardddd the @Sothron Nuggets train . Gramps I got a nice seat 💺 for ya right here. :yes: The 🃏 wants one!

I just need the title to go out West.  IDGAF who, honestly.

Also, on another note, can we stop pining after JoeLLLL at this point?  Guy can't stay healthy when it matters.  It's something every year by the playoffs.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Hawks are out.  🥲  Kings are out. 🥲

Heat, that team that Atlanta beat in the play-in, is still alive and doing well.  I don't like NY because their gay fans want to have sex with Trae.  That's what they keep yelling...

Also, I can't bring myself to like the Lakers or the team that just beat the Kings.  I hope they beat each other into little pieces.

Boston, my most hated NBA team.  Gee whiz.  I'm running out of teams to root for.

:ahf:

Me too, some teams I don't care for hasn't been in the finals in a while, but I settle for them cuz I have  certain player, coach and franchise fatigue to see them in June again.. I may as well be in a basketball coma.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That's some true hater stuff.  And I love it.

If we can't have any joy, nor can they.

Curry has been incredible this game.  Huerter, once again, stinking it up.

Put my on the hater list, too.  Unless we are advancing I don't want to see or hear about Luka, Ja, or any other up and coming franchise.

But dang the old school is ruling the playoffs this year.  

• Like 4

• Premium Member

Warriors Lakers is Silver's ratings dream matchup... don't care too much who wins that one but my hope is that the Nuggets ultimately come out of the west.  That team has been plagued with injuries and watching them while healthy is a treat -- very good basketball.

For the East...... well, I don't want anyone to win, so here is what I'm "rooting" for.  I think, ideally, the Heat beat the Knicks because NY in the ECF will be insufferable... then I also hope the Celtics beat Philly because I love the fact Embiid has never made it to the ECF.  After that, I hope Miami somehow upsets the C's so the Celtics can be devastated and maybe JB wants out.  In the finals, I hope the Nuggets then end Miami who will be 0-2 in the finals with this core and Jokic will get a ring.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

Warriors Lakers is Silver's ratings dream matchup... don't care too much who wins that one but my hope is that the Nuggets ultimately come out of the west.  That team has been plagued with injuries and watching them while healthy is a treat -- very good basketball.

For the East...... well, I don't want anyone to win, so here is what I'm "rooting" for.  I think, ideally, the Heat beat the Knicks because NY in the ECF will be insufferable... then I also hope the Celtics beat Philly because I love the fact Embiid has never made it to the ECF.  After that, I hope Miami somehow upsets the C's so the Celtics can be devastated and maybe JB wants out.  In the finals, I hope the Nuggets then end Miami who will be 0-2 in the finals with this core and Jokic will get a ring.

I’m pro Jokic. The rest I don’t care for.. Lebron Curry Joel Butler… I’ve been boycotting the semis of last year and will be doing so again except for the Nuggs/Suns. Then hopefully Nuggs/? the next ones.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Guys I like still playing:

Brunson

Butler

Jokic

Steph

Paul Reed

Max Strus

Guys I hate still playing

Kevin Durant

Lebron

Draymond

Harden

Jamal Murray

• Like 2

• Moderators

I'm also rooting for Denver.  I can't root for anyone left in the East other than hoping to see things that disrupt teams ala the Celtics getting swept and breaking up with Jalen Brown.

• Like 2