A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

Just now, REHawksFan said:

You siding with Skip Bayless....

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ecf0xr96qb8xf2ge8s

WHY NOT!!! :sarcastic: I’m in a great mood today! Hey look, an X Hawk is choking the scrubs for me, go Dennis go!!!

IMG_7570.jpeg

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

You siding with Skip Bayless....

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ecf0xr96qb8xf2ge8s

Your buddy is awfully quiet today? He seems to get that way a lot. Shake it off b!tch. :laugh1:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

WHY NOT!!! :sarcastic: I’m in a great mood today! Hey look, an X Hawk is choking the scrubs for me, go Dennis go!!!

IMG_7570.jpeg

Your buddy is awfully quiet today? He seems to get that way a lot. Shake it off b!tch. :laugh1:

It's all good.  We'll how quiet you are IF the dubs come back from 3-1.  LOL

• Premium Member

The Warriors are in trouble.   More than just missed shots... It's the style of play effecting the game.  Something I wish the Hawks did more of against the Celts...  Play inside. 

The Warriors are not going to the FT line.  They had 12 FTs for the game.  The Lakers had 20.   It's not that it's a loosely called game.   The Warriors are not giving the refs anything to call.   The previous game, maybe you look at the refs as having made calls to direct the game.   However, last night... it's just no calls.  And I must give AD credit for pulling out his defensive package against Steph on that last play.   My old coach used to say, you don't have to play 40 minutes of defense.   Just give me 20 good seconds when the ball is in front of you.   That's what AD did. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, REHawksFan said:

It's all good.  We'll how quiet you are IF the dubs come back from 3-1.  LOL

So at this point you are him. I c. Hey, way to give away your alter ego. Go get a yellow cap 🧢 and one 🔑 for a room or something..

Hey listen, the scrubbies look like a medium bucket 🪣 of d!cks that ain’t happening. LeBum gonna stomp their bandwagon fans back to their lil bandwagon homes. #over 

{cut throat gesture} :smile:

52 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

So at this point you are him.

I am who?  

53 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Go get a yellow cap 🧢 and one 🔑 for a room or something..

Huh?

53 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

LeBum gonna stomp their bandwagon fans back to their lil bandwagon homes. #over 

Maybe. Maybe not.  No sweat to me either way.  As long as someone beats boston, I'm cool.  

Are we done with this whole narrative about how 'tough' Julius Randle is?  And how much "heart" he plays with and all that noise?

Dude heart pump kool-aid when the real lights get bright.  And not even the good kind of kool-aid either.  Like 'red' or 'purple' - yes those are the flavors.  His heart be pumpin' crapple-berry or lemon or pine-cherry or somethin'..

How many el's he gotta drop in the playoffs before folks stop believing the hype? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

About those "other" games going on in the NBA:  The team that the Atlanta Hawks beat in the play-in game is still in the playoff running and keeps on winning.  Because the Hawks beat them, and that's the only reason. I'm rooting for them.

:smug:

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

You’re gonna declare yourself “cool”…? @kg01isnt somebody else supposed to do that? :er:

Fine then I have a giant enormous D.. igress.. :batman:

What is happening right now?  Are you and @REHawksFan fighting or foreplayin'? A little from column A and column B? 

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, kg01 said:

What is happening right now?  Are you and @REHawksFan fighting or foreplayin'? A little from column A and column B? 

It ain’t got nuttin to do with him at this point he’s dude raven 🐦⬛ or something weird :er: RedHawks shakes it for… well ..

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

:laugh1: It’s such a beautiful day! Down 3-1 choke those fckers!!! Choke the life out of them.

IMG_7568.jpeg

Not my fight but, for anyone that tells you they came back from 3-1 before, remind them GS doesn't have a sleeper agent throwing the series for the other team this time.

#KDSnakeCupcakesss

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

The hell it isn’t. You better get in here or your next!-Ben Affleck to Casey in good Will Hunting… :yes:

Heh, this is what it feels like when you hop in your buddy's car to pick up some tacos but he decides to pull a drive-by first.  

Like, "Bro, I just wanted some tacos!" 

😄

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Heh, this is what it feels like when you hop in your buddy's car to pick up some tacos but he decides to pull a drive-by first.  

Like, "Bro, I just wanted some tacos!" 

😄

No I agreed with Casey in the movie and yourself with the burgers 🍔 (snacks layaway plan $.5 a day :sarcastic:)and tacos 🌮 respectively right away when hot 🥵. You wait on food like that a minute and it turns weird. :er: Except McDonald’s, that ish so bad it’ll look the same a year later in a basement :laugh1:

ps In the movie 🎥 (I know that the lounge but we here so…) the drive by was necessary indeed but pound the burgers 🍔 first. I know you gotta go into a fight hungry hut sometimes eating red meat 🥩 will bring out the caveman in you. 

Good movie 🎥, ayeee @kg01 I ran into another flick the other night I wondered if you ever heard of it, it’s called the large le.. wait that doesn’t sound right :er: ohhhh big, the big Lebovinski? Ever heard of it? #tradetrae #pickupDJaugustine #DJmeetDJ #DJDJ backcourt :batman:

• Sad 1