• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, AHF said:

Philly (rooting hard against Boston and want to see them think about changes that could lead to Brown moving)

The cries are loud amoung Boston twitter fanbase for Brad Stevens to come down and take over the coaching duties. 

Even though Doc is known for blowing leads. 

Even though Boston came back from 3-2 last year against Milwaukee.

I don't think Mazzulla can pull this out. 

He's an Xs and Os guy.   This is the place where I wanted us to get Boston.  When it's win or go home, some teams rise to the occasion and some fall apart.  This is the place where coaching matters the most.  I just don't see Mazzulla getting them there and neither does a portion of the fanbase. 

Mazzulla is the teacher in school that when you tell him you don't understand, he says the same thing he said before... only louder.  After the dominance that Philly showed against the Celtics in Boston, I'm very sure that Smart, Brown, and the rest have questions and doubts.  They are pondering their abilities.   And the media cycle is not going to give them a break. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, AHF said:

Can't do it.   Allen is a dirty prick who actively works to injure opponents and pulls the BS stuff trying to trip people, punching them in the nuts, etc.  Hate players like that.

He was saying Grayson is the perfect fit for Boston, not us.

• Thanks 2

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

He was saying Grayson is the perfect fit for Boston, not us.

That is very on theme for Boston.  But I want Allen in the West so he has fewer opportunities to injure Trae.

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Trae hates that guy.  Not happenin'..

On another note, who's more lost in terms of being an actual winning player? Ayton or Randle?  For me, it's Randle.  Somebody told him he's a tough guy with heart and he believed it.  But he ain't that.   Atleast Ayton knows he's sawft as warm butter. 

For celts I meant not us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, shakes said:

how do you cheer for a team with Harden and Embiid?

Don't like either team, but I find the guys on Boston far less repulsive.

You are not an Atlanta Hawks fan, so you wouldn't get it....never ever root for the Green. 🤢

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
41 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You are not an Atlanta Hawks fan, so you wouldn't get it....never ever root for the Green. 🤢

is that an extension of the Atlanta vs Boston game where Bird scored 60 and the ATL players were falling over each other cheering him on?    You know that only applies to the players on the bench right?

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, shakes said:

is that an extension of the Atlanta vs Boston game where Bird scored 60 and the ATL players were falling over each other cheering him on?    You know that only applies to the players on the bench right?

Plus this

...and many more.

34 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Exactly.  Also.........

WHAT?!?!  

He said it...he joined up to root for Trae!

• Sad 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, REHawksFan said:

Exactly.  Also.........

WHAT?!?!  

I became an ATL fan when they drafted Trae.   Haven't missed a game since (aside from a couple this year).  If that doesn't get me "fan" status from the posters here so be it, don't really care.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, shakes said:

I need video for this.  I definitely haven't watched that one a bunch of times like I have the Bird / Nique shoot out but I need to see the Hawks players cheering him on.  Glancing at the box score for that one, beyond Bird's career high scoring day (which was fantastically efficient) I am struck by how big the gap was in terms of rebounding.  (Bos 53, Atl 37)  Kind of surprised the Hawks weren't blown out.

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, AHF said:

I need video for this.  I definitely haven't watched that one a bunch of times like I have the Bird / Nique shoot out but I need to see the Hawks players cheering him on.  Glancing at the box score for that one, beyond Bird's career high scoring day (which was fantastically efficient) I am struck by how big the gap was in terms of rebounding.  (Bos 53, Atl 37)  Kind of surprised the Hawks weren't blown out.

Just check YouTube, it’s a pretty famous video.

16 hours ago, shakes said:

I became an ATL fan when they drafted Trae.   Haven't missed a game since (aside from a couple this year).  If that doesn't get me "fan" status from the posters here so be it, don't really care.

🤥

Oh you care. 🙂

• Haha 1

• Moderators

Just watched it.  This is all Cliff Levingston.  He dramatically falls over his teammate 3-4 times when Bird hit really impressive shots.  Wasn't actually seeing the bench players cheering him on:

image.png

image.png

image.png