• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A quick word on other games.....

Diesel

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is probably why too.

By bigger role, I think he means more shots.  And he isn't a good shooter so that seems like a problem waiting to happen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, kg01 said:
29 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

"Here lies kg01.  He died of laughter after reading that bullshart quote from Brooks about "having more" to his game(sic).  Kg was survived by his fans and countless well wishers..." 

:laugh1::laugh1:

40 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This is probably why too.

A bigger role? He has a better chance to land a “better role” in a freakin Bollywood 🎞️. I’m not even kidding, they would use him as an extra until he proved himself.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, AHF said:

Then he very deliberately tried to form a superteam in Brooklyn LeBron style. 

You make a good point here.   I won't even argue against it because it was very Bron in nature. 

On 4/27/2023 at 10:41 AM, shakes said:

great response, but he's full of shit.     You become the first #1 to lose to a #8 and it was a gentleman's sweep and then you go 10-23 from the line in the elimination game.  Yes, your season was an abject failure.

Imagine Trae saying this to the media, if the Hawks were the #1 seed, but they lost in 5 games.

He'd get destroyed and called every name in the book.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Chris Paul will be re-evaluated in one week, will miss Games 3-5

Shams Charania: Phoenix Suns guard Chris Paul is expected to be re-evaluated in one week after MRI on his groin injury today, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium. Suns are preparing to be without Paul through Games 3-5, sources said.

• Sad 1

• Premium Member

I will say I love the current state of the NBA. A lot of solid, well coached teams but nobody that scares me. The Heat and Knicks in the semi finals lol, I’d love to take on either one of them in a 7 game series today. 

Let Snyder get his system fully in, upgrade some talent on this team, and let’s see what happens. We aren’t close to a championship as of today, but we aren’t far from making some serious noise in the playoffs.

• Like 3

I just checked in on the TNT telecast of the Miami Hoot vs the NY Knuckleheads.

It's hard to care who wins. Can't stand either team.

I don't care for either Boston or Philly either.

Out west, I'm not as much of a GSW hater as some of you. Don't care for Draymond, to be sure, but I can live with the team, overall, I guess.

If I was to bother giving a shit about who wins the championship, probably be okay with Denver. Nothing really offensive about them to me. And, a new face up top.

Oh well... go Hawks for next year. This year is over for me.

1 hour ago, cam1218 said:

I will say I love the current state of the NBA. A lot of solid, well coached teams but nobody that scares me. The Heat and Knicks in the semi finals lol, I’d love to take on either one of them in a 7 game series today. 

Let Snyder get his system fully in, upgrade some talent on this team, and let’s see what happens. We aren’t close to a championship as of today, but we aren’t far from making some serious noise in the playoffs.

I was just thinking the same thing.  We legit could've been a Jayson Tatum sprained ankle away from not only reaching the 2nd round, but having a legit shot to get out of the East.  Embiid's health is always iffy, so the Philly series could've been winnable.

We need one more guy who can play at a star level on a consistent basis. Or a few higher level consistent role players to keep us solid throughout the game.

I still think AJ and Jalen may be our aces in the hole that can really elevate this team. We just need either one of them, or someone from the outside, to be that 3rd star.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

I just checked in on the TNT telecast of the Miami Hoot vs the NY Knuckleheads.

It's hard to care who wins. Can't stand either team.

I don't care for either Boston or Philly either.

Out west, I'm not as much of a GSW hater as some of you. Don't care for Draymond, to be sure, but I can live with the team, overall, I guess.

If I was to bother giving a shit about who wins the championship, probably be okay with Denver. Nothing really offensive about them to me. And, a new face up top.

Oh well... go Hawks for next year. This year is over for me.

Yeah, I've mostly checked out as well. I don't have a second team so I will casually keep up with the rest of the Playoffs. Next season can't come fast enough.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Since I’ve been dealing with a piece of $hit on this board let’s sign one! 

Go Hawks! 

ps Our POS still worse imo. :huh:

IMG_7418.jpeg

I want him, Pat Bev, Grayson Allen as well.

Start all of them with Trae.

Trae

Bev

Allen

Dillon

OO

:finger: To the league and Adam Silver. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I want him, Pat Bev, Grayson Allen as well.

Start all of them with Trae.

Trae

Bev

Allen

Dillon

OO

:finger: To the league and Adam Silver. 

Sorry, bro.  I don't wanna F Adam Sliver bad enough to want all them turds on my team.

:Bob: You wanna what Adam Sliver? 

• Haha 2